Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience August 5, 2011

6 Apr 2011 dananicole00 asked

dananicole00

Hey so I recently switched dates for this trip from the 2nd to the 5th n was just wondering who else will be coming?!

• 6 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

hey hey.. Im doing this same tour.. but doing it the 15th of Aug..

• 12 Apr 2011 Bron :-) said

Bron :-)

Hey, I’m doing this tour – mine leaves on the 4th August

• 13 Apr 2011 dananicole00 said

dananicole00

Awesome! I think that one may be the same as mine..but the dates just differ slightly depending what country you are flying from! (atleast that’s what I’ve read in other discussions) are you going with friends?

• 14 Apr 2011 Bron :-) said

Ahh ok. Where about do you live?
    I’m going on my own which is a little scarey! Although this will be my 3rd Contiki, It’s the first one on my own! Eek! Are you travelling with anyone?
    Oh and I have set up a facebook page for our trip – if you search European Experience 4th Aug 2011 Contiki. Feel free to join ( I’m the only member at the moment !! haha)

• 15 Apr 2011 dananicole00 said

dananicole00

I’m going by myself too but I’ve never done a contiki before! I’ve had lots of friends who have done them and loved them:)

I joined the facebooking group haha and I’m coming from Canada, what about you??!

• 17 Apr 2011 Bron :-) said

Yeh and so many people do them on their own so we will be fine!!!

I am coming from Australia :) i land in London on the 3rd August. Can’t believe how quickly it’s coming around!!!

• 1 May 2011 Annette said

Annette

I am going on this tour. Mine leaves Canada on August 6 :) travelling alone for the first time.

• 26 May 2011 Holster said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’ll be on this one! Just switched to it after the one leaving July 29 was cancelled. First Contiki tour and I’m going by myself so very nervous but so excited as well I can’t wait!!!! :)

• 26 May 2011 Samantha said

Samantha

I’m going on this one, too, I think! I’m arriving in London August 6th! I’m going alone too!

• 27 May 2011 Barata said

Default_avatar

On the trip leaving London August 4th, the 2nd if you are flying out of Canada, most likely going it alone and I couldn’t be more stoked!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion