Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Where To Now >>>

11 Jul 2007 MICHAEL ASHBY said

Default_avatar
Hello All,<BR>Am a traveller who is looking for some new cool places to visit. Have seen a large amount of europe and would love to hear from you guys & gals out there that have experienced some must see places that you would love to revisit or highly recommend !!!!Europe or US<BR>Mick
  • Read the responses 5 responses so far
  • 12 Jul 2007 cdm115 said

cdm115

If you want natural sceanery – Norway!

I’ve really enjoyed Russia and Egypt and would recommend them. I liked Egypt more then Russia, but both are worth the trip.

• 13 Jul 2007 Cherie said

Default_avatar

Also if your after scenery check out rural england the countryside there is beautiful……..

• 13 Jul 2007 K-Co said

Default_avatar

If you want nature kind of travel, try Canada ( I am a bit biased) or Costa Rica was really a lot of fun, there is tonnes to do and see.
    I haven’t been to Iceland, but from what I have read it is very interesting nature wise and there is a really cool night life in Rykavik(sp).

• 13 Jul 2007 Loogie said

Default_avatar

The best scenery I’ve ever seen is in New Zealand followed by Rio de Janeiro, Hong Kong, and French Riviera.

Brian
    brij75@yahoo.com

Southern Ireland ‘97
    Grand Explorer ’00
    Rainbow Nation ’01 (no longer offered by Contiki)
    Beaches & Reefs ’02-’03

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions