Community_discussions_small  

Question

Croatia Cruising 11-18 June 2011, anyone?

7 Apr 2011 NattyJ asked

NattyJ

Anyone else booked to cruise Croatia 11th-18th June? My friend and I are going, both from New Zealand. Can't wait!

• 12 Apr 2011 Explorer1244137 said

Default_avatar

hey i am booked in for this tour on these dates! Bit nervous as i am going solo. I’m from Aus

• 21 Apr 2011 Aly said

Aly

I am coming too from Hawaii, solo. History teacher, surfer, avid wine drinker. I am stoked!

• 9 May 2011 NattyJ said

NattyJ

Yay! Can’t wait to meet you guys – it’s so close now. We arrive in London Weds 17th, only 4 more days left of work!! Also: we too are avid wine drinkers. It’ll be fun.

• 19 May 2011 Kaci said

Kaci

I am coming from Canada, this is my first tour with Contiki, very nervous and excited at the same time…anyone wants to meet up the day before at Split?

• 19 May 2011 tiger119 said

tiger119

hey there. Can’t wait for this trip! I’m also solo, but its my 3rd contiki, its gonna be awesome ! i’m arriving a day early too in Split from South Africa. Don’t mind meeting up, but i’m staying at some other hotel outside the city though.

• 19 May 2011 Kaci said

Kaci

well I arrive around 2PM in Split so that shoud give us time to meet up for a drink or so…How far is the city you are staying at from Split?

• 19 May 2011 tiger119 said

tiger119

Its part of Split, just on the outskirts, it’s like 30 mins from the airport. I think like 5 min drive to city centre. Yeah a drink would be cool and lots more on the boat too!!!

• 19 May 2011 Aly said

Aly

Hey Guys!
    I arrive in Split airport at 11:35 pm on June 9. I am a little nervous about arriving so late. I plan to take a cab to a hotel. BUT I haven’t booked one yet. Any female want to share a room that night? I was thinking of just booking the Hotel Bellevue (same hotel we are staying at the night of the 10th). If not, I will just book a room and then I am down to explore Split the next day with anyone!
    Aly

• 19 May 2011 Kaci said

Kaci

Great I would love for us to meet up for a drink!!

• 20 May 2011 Kaci said

Kaci

Aly we can meet up in the afternoon on the 10th as well if that is alright with you. Looking forward to meet everyone!

• 20 May 2011 tiger119 said

tiger119

Hi Guys,

I land at Split airport 14:00 on the 10th of June and staying at the Le Meridien hotel just on the outskirts of Split. I’m happy to meet up for drink later in the afternoon. Also I’ve been on many travels and love exploring places, happy to have company exploring Split on the 10th. Let me know where to meet and can come by.

Himal

• 20 May 2011 Kaci said

Kaci

That is awesome my flight is expected to land at Split airport @13:35 on 10th so I’ll be around Split or I can stick around the airport until you arrive if you like.

Actually, I have a question for you, are we allowed early check-in or what is the normal time to check in hotels in Europe? In North America its around 3-4PM.

• 20 May 2011 tiger119 said

tiger119

Are u flying in from Frankfurt by any chance? My land time sounds the same, wondering if we on the same flight then.

I’ve arranged to get picked by my hotel. Not sure where you hotel is, otherwise you can join.

Check-in is normally 14:00 onwards in Europe. If you lucky sometimes earlier if the room is ready. You can mail me at wildkat119@yahoo.com if you want to chat more.

Himal

• 20 May 2011 Kaci said

Kaci

cool I’ll email you

• 23 May 2011 Aly said

Aly

Hey guys, email me Alyson116@yahoo.com about meeting up on June 10th in Split. I am staying at the Hotel Bellevue the night of the 9th so I will be in that area.
    Aly

• 4 Jun 2011 Explorer1244137 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

I am arriving on the Friday the 10th from Frankfurt at 1:35 I think. Staying at Bellevue hotel. Happy to meet up for a drink!

• 4 Jun 2011 tiger119 said

tiger119

Hey

I’m on the same flight as you. Could meet up in Frankfurt. Where u coming from?

Himal

• 5 Jun 2011 Explorer1244137 said

Default_avatar

Oh really? I’m actually on a connecting flight, I’m arriving in frankfurt at like 8ish I think, from Cairo

• 5 Jun 2011 tiger119 said

tiger119

I’m arriving from johannesburg at 6. Maybe we can meet at our next flight gate. You can mail me at wildkat119@yahoo.com and we can chat more. Couple of us planning to meet at my hotel on th 10th.

• 6 Jun 2011 kristen said

kristen

HI guys!!! I’m Kristen from San Francisco, booked for this trip and super excited…only a few days away! My flight arrives in Split on Friday the 10th at 11:50 a.m from Zurich. I would love to share a cab to the hotel (at the Bellevue) if anyone else’s flight arrives around the same time. Please feel free to email me, kris10.payne@gmail.com.

Can’t wait to meet everyone!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion