Community_discussions_small  

Question

european contrast september the 10th 2011

9 Apr 2011 Explorer1234899 asked

Explorer1234899

hey hows everyone? im chad and im going on the sept 10 contrast this year and was wondering who else is coming alone?

• 5 May 2011 Explorer1225610 said

Default_avatar

hey hey, looks like were on the same tour, my names nikita, from QLD. im headed over with a girl from work but ill be flying over earlier than her. she gets in the day before the tour but ive got a week in london before the start date, by myself at this point. when do you fly over from aus? nice to virtually meet you hey. getting excited?

• 25 May 2011 Georgia rose said

Georgia rose

Heyy guys, me and my friend are doing the same thing :) we fly into london on the 5th, so got a few days before the tour starts aswell :) so what are your travel plans?

• 3 Jul 2011 PDM85 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone. My name is Peter. My partner Liz and I are on this trip, we’ll be in Birmingham couple days earlier than 10th (at friends). Anyone going to do many of the optional extras? BTW, only 2 months to go!!

• 8 Jul 2011 Georgia rose said

Georgia rose

Hey peter and liz, looking forward to meeting you. yeah hopefully as many as we can, depending on my wallet! haha yes the countdown has begun!

• 30 Jul 2011 Explorer1234899 said

Explorer1234899

hey guys! havent been on here for abit but cant wait to meetup with you’s ill be europe cuople days before to tour starts as well, stayin at the contikis hotel in london if anyone wants to catch up before the trip starts :) cant wat its so close!

• 21 Aug 2011 Kristie said

Kristie

Hi All! Not long now… Getting quite excited!! Looking forward to meeting you all and exploring Europe for the first time =]

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.