Community_discussions_small  

Question

Beaches and Reefs (start Sydney on Jan 1, 2012)

9 Apr 2011 JohnW asked

JohnW

Who else is going ?

• 25 Jul 2011 Gracelyn said

Default_avatar

I am going! Along with 2 of my other girl friends!

• 25 Jul 2011 JohnW said

JohnW

I’m traveling solo – can’t wait!

• 15 Aug 2011 Jodi said

Jodi

I’m going too! Travelling solo as well!

• 2 Sep 2011 Gracelyn said

Default_avatar

where are you all traveling from?? Us 3 girls are from California!

• 2 Sep 2011 JohnW said

JohnW

Chicago – Gotta fly 4.5 hours to San Francisco then 14.5 to Sydney – Oh the pain! :-)

• 3 Sep 2011 Explorer1239744 said

Default_avatar

Hiya everyone, I’m emily from England. I’m also going to be on this tour, travelling solo. Also doing the new years tour in Sydney. Can’t wait!!

• 4 Sep 2011 JohnW said

JohnW

I thought about doing the Sydney new years, but I decided to go my own way after the tour and fly down to Melbourne to see the Australian Open…anyone play tennis? It would be great to play over there…

• 14 Sep 2011 del11 said

del11

Heading into Sydney on NYE with some buddies from NYC

• 15 Sep 2011 iKaterina said

iKaterina

Yeah, I’m going to Melbourne to watch the Open. Don’t think I’ll be bringing my rackets though.

I’m planning on heading down Jan 4th to March 14th – Singapore, Australia, New Zealand. I want to take maybe one or two mini Contiki tours. Advice?

• 25 Sep 2011 AmandaNicole815 said

Default_avatar

Can’t wait! :)

• 26 Sep 2011 J9fromphilly said

J9fromphilly

Hi Everybody, im travelling solo as well, anyone going early and hvae good ideas for NYE in Sydney???
    This tour is going to rock!

• 27 Sep 2011 Explorer1297963 said

Default_avatar

im going on the beachs and reefs jan 5! is anyone else going on this?

• 28 Oct 2011 Brian said

Brian

Explorer1297963 iam doing beaches and reefs starting 8th jan and fin 21 jan. Us that the same as ur tour??

• 3 Dec 2011 JohnW said

JohnW

I’m probably going sneak in that bridge climb in Sidney the first day (Jan 1st) before the tour starts. Anyone else perhaps interested in doing that? Details are at: http://www.bridgeclimb.com/

• 3 Dec 2011 MacKenzie said

MacKenzie

Going to Beaches and Reefs on Feb 4th!!!! Anyone else going?

• 3 Dec 2011 Jodi said

Jodi

John, a bunch of us have the bridge climb booked on January 1st. The first group got the 17:05 climb, but that’s now full, so the rest of us have the 16:55, so we can all go there together. I wasn’t able to get the 16:55 time slot on the website, because it gives you earlier time slots in that time frame, but I booked the first time in the 4-5pm slot, then e-mailed them and asked to be switched to the 16:55 slot, and it was no problem. You could always e-mail them to make sure there’s time available in the 16:55 slot, but there was plenty of room when I inquired about it.

Jodi
  • 3 Dec 2011 JohnW said

JohnW

Whew! I got the last slot!!!!!

• 5 Dec 2011 J9fromphilly said

J9fromphilly

Anyone have a good hotel booked for the days before the tour starts in Sydney on jan1? I get on Dec. 30th and not sure where to stay since the hotel we start at is booked? Just wondering when people were getting into town and where they were staying? I am getting super excited about having some fun in the sun!

• 6 Dec 2011 Gracelyn said

Default_avatar

Who is doing BEACHES AND REEFS starting in Sydney January 5th- January 22nd??? Join our Facebook group!! “Beaches and Reefs 8th Jan to 21st Jan 2012”!

• 22 Dec 2011 Deanna said

Default_avatar

Gracelyn,
    What’s the link to the facebook page? I’m going on that trip too! Can’t wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion