Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA Explorer 5th June 2011

10 Apr 2011 Bec asked

Default_avatar

Hey Guys! im doing this tour as the start of my trip! Anyone else doing the same tour? :-)

• 13 Apr 2011 Jess33 said

Default_avatar

Hey Bec,
    my friend Nicole and I are doing the LA explorer as the start of our trip, and then onto the Grand Southern LA-NY on 9th June. Is that what your doing? Getting pretty excited its not too far away now :)
    See you soon!
    Jess

• 13 Apr 2011 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess (and Nicole)!! Yeah im doing the Grand Southern too! Where are you guys from? When are you getting to L.A? And have you got anything planned for the free days on the L.A Explorer? Its not long at all! im on the countdown! lol! feel free to add me on facebook rmitchell51@hotmail.com! :-)

• 26 Apr 2011 Lissa7819 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    My sister and I are going on the LA Explorer trip too. Not doing the other tours though. Can’t wait! It’s so soon!

• 27 Apr 2011 Jess33 said

Default_avatar

Hey Bec, & Lissa (and your sister :)!
    Wooo its coming up so quick hey? Nicole and I are soooo excited. Would you guys be interested in seeing the Ellen De Generes show while we’re in LA if i can try and get us tickets? I’ve been keeping a close eye out on the website, and once tickets are made available i can try and request some for us? Feel free to send me and email or facebook – jessica.brundell@hotmail.com
    See you all soon :)

• 27 Apr 2011 Lissa7819 said

Default_avatar

My sister and I were looking at being on the show too! Been watching it like crazy, but so far they only have up to May. Have to wait and see when they come out :)

Is this your first time with Contiki?

• 27 Apr 2011 Jess33 said

Default_avatar

haha how funny! Well maybe if we all try and request tickets one of us will surely get them hey? :)
    Yeh this is my first time with Contiki – what about yourself?

• 28 Apr 2011 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess & Lissa!
    Im keen as to go to the Ellen show ill try and keep an eye out for them too!
    This is my first time with contiki too! its my first time overseas!
    a little nervous and very excited!

• 4 May 2011 Lissa7819 said

Default_avatar

This is our first time with Contiki as well. Just booked our flights today!

And I kept looking into the whole Ellen show stuff, and we may not be able to get on her show :( i’ve been looking for the past few weeks, and the dates haven’t changed. and i read somewhere that she doesn’t film in june, july, and august.

We will have to keep looking incase this was just a rumour. Hopefully it’s not!!!

• 5 May 2011 HannahT said

HannahT

Hi guys, Im arriving in LA on the 6th June, Im not doing the LA explorer tour but I am staying 2 nights at the Kyoto hotel, on my own prior to starting my tour on the 8th June called the Western Highlights. Im keen to meet up with any other travelers as I am traveling alone, Ellen show sounds like a fun idea, I have no plans for my free time in LA yet. You can email me on hannah.thompson@hotmail.co.nz
    Oh and Im from New Zealand…

• 23 May 2011 Bek87 said

Bek87

hi guys i am also doing L.A Explorer on the 5th June… im doin L.A to the Bay after….

• 23 May 2011 HannahT said

HannahT

Hi Bek, I think the western highlights tour Im doing is the same as the LA to the Bay one, just I stop at the las veagus part. So think we will be on same tour! Are you travelling alone? I was thinking of doing the explorer but I cant get to LA till the 6th as I am at a conference in Canada prior to arriving in LA. I leave for Canada on Friday, so very exciting!! Cant wait to meet everyone,
    Hannah

• 5 Jun 2011 Jessica978 said

Jessica978

Hi HannahT! Wow, I am so happy! You are the first person I found who will be in LA at the same time (and we are nearly the same age ;-) I am arriving in Los Angeles at the Kyoto Grand hotel on June 7th in the afternoon and I will be on the “Wild Western” tour, starting the next day; also travelling alone. It would be great to meet you. Did you already find any other travelers who will join us (besides the guys listed above)? Cu Jessica

• 5 Jun 2011 Jessica978 said

Jessica978

Hi HannahT! Wow, I am so happy! You are the first person I found who will be in LA at the same time (and we are nearly the same age ;-) I am arriving in Los Angeles at the Kyoto Grand hotel on June 7th in the afternoon and I will be on the “Wild Western” tour, starting the next day; also travelling alone. It would be great to meet you. Did you already find any other travelers who will join us (besides the guys listed above)? Cu Jessica

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.