Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic departing October 7th 2011

11 Apr 2011 Michellef87 asked

Michellef87

Anyone else going on this tour?

• 25 Jul 2011 LilBoltFan said

LilBoltFan

Hey Michelle! Me and 3 of my friends will be going on this trip! We are SO excited…it’s coming up quick…can’t wait!! :)

• 29 Jul 2011 Michellef87 said

Michellef87

Hi Mike!!! I am going solo too, and this is my second tour with Contiki. On my first tour I was nervous about traveling alone, but once I got there and met my tour mate, I was fine and I had so much fun! You will have a blast! We should all meet up before the tour starts. I am actually going to be getting there a few days early to hang out with a friend who lives in London. I cannot wait!!!

• 30 Jul 2011 LilBoltFan said

LilBoltFan

We are leaving San Diego on the 6th and get into London early on the 7th. If you guys decide to meet up let me know! :) It’s gonna be a good time!!

• 30 Jul 2011 LilBoltFan said

LilBoltFan

We are leaving San Diego on the 6th and get into London early on the 7th. If you guys decide to meet up let me know! :) It’s gonna be a good time!!

• 31 Jul 2011 Michellef87 said

Michellef87

I was checking my dates, and I am actually not leaving for for London till the following week! I cannot believe that I got my tour dates mixed up! My tour doesn’t start until October 15th! I hope that ya’ll have a wonderful time!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion