Community_discussions_small  

Question

Reefs and Rainforests -July 21 2011 Start Cairns

11 Apr 2011 TravelCrazy asked

Default_avatar

I am booking this tour this week and was wondering who else is gonna be on it. I've been planning this trip for a while now and am extremely excited to just get it booked.

• 12 Apr 2011 cluzak said

cluzak

Hiya! Im going on this tour april 28th!! So excited! Ill have to let you know how it goes :)

• 12 Apr 2011 TravelCrazy said

Default_avatar

Hi, I was originally going to be going in April or May and had to push it to July. I stand the waiting. So you’ve only got a couple weeks left. I hope you enjoy it and yes please let me know how it goes and what excursions are worth taking a look at. I really want to do the Zip Lining in Cape Tribulation.

• 14 Apr 2011 Kelsey said

Kelsey

Does your tour end in Sydney on August 5th? I am doing the Aussie Explorer July 13th – August 5th and I know our tour joins up with a bunch of other ones. We might be on the same bus.

• 14 Apr 2011 TravelCrazy said

Default_avatar

Yup it ends in Sydney on Aug 5th. That would awesome if ours joined. Are you staying in Sydney afterwards at all?

Kelsey

I am staying in Sydney for a few days after the tour.

Default_avatar

Me too, well I’m staying in Australia indefinitely after the tour. Where are you from? I’m Canadian.

Kelsey

I’m from the west coast of Canada

Default_avatar

oh that’s cool, I’m from north of Toronto

Default_avatar

Have you been to Australia before?

Kelsey

No I haven’t….but I have done a contiki before. I went to Europe in 2009.

Default_avatar

Well I’ve never been on a contiki tour, but I’ve been to Australia and New Zealand before. Obviously the contiki tour is worth it if you’re doing another one.

Kelsey

Yes the Europe one was a lot of fun

Kelsey

Are you doing the tour with or without the sailing?

• 15 Apr 2011 TravelCrazy said

Default_avatar

I can imagine. I’ve done Europe on 2 smaller scale tours. One to England and France and one to almost all of Italy, Monaco and Nice, France. I would love to travel to more of Europe though, hoping to do that one day.

Doing the tour with sailing….you?

• 15 Apr 2011 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I decided to do it without the sailing and instead just do the optional day sail.

• 16 Apr 2011 TravelCrazy said

Default_avatar

I’ve never done anything like that before so I thought it would be fun to try. And I figured I would just go all out with this tour.

• 20 Apr 2011 Crazybarista said

Default_avatar

Hey Travel Crazy I will be on your tour I book mine last year and can not wait to go. Kelsey where abouts are you from. I’m from Prince George

• 20 Apr 2011 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I live on Vancouver Island.

• 20 Apr 2011 TravelCrazy said

Default_avatar

Hi Crazy Barista, that’s awesome. I just booked mine last week and I can’t wait, only 3 months tomorrow left. When will you be heading down?

• 20 Apr 2011 Crazybarista said

Default_avatar

I leave Vancouver on the 18th of July at 11:40pm and get in the day before. I cant believe that its only 3 months until. I booked almost a year ago and it has been flying by :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion