Community_discussions_small  

Question

London/Paris plus paris extension dec 27th 2011

12 Apr 2011 Katie asked

Katie

HI im a 20 year old female going on this trip in dec this year by myself :) just wondering who else is going :)

• 14 Apr 2011 Kate said

Kate

im going on Paris New Year dec29

• 3 Aug 2011 Dan said

Dan

Hey KateAlice and Kate,

I’ll be on tour with you guys for the London to Paris part. Should be a blast, especially since it will be my first time to Europe. (I’m hoping it will be exactly like the movie Eurotrip).

Has anyone received a pre-departure pack in the mail yet? I only ask because I haven’t, and I have no idea where we are meeting for the start of the tour.

Cheers
    ~DR

• 3 Aug 2011 Kate said

Kate

They do not get mailed out till 3weeks prior to the tour.

• 3 Aug 2011 Kate said

Kate

Contiki Tours are Fantastic. and might just end up being a little like Eurotrip. Just be aware, you dont get any sleep on a Contiki Tour.

• 13 Aug 2011 Michelle said

Michelle

Hey!!!
    I’ll be on the trip too. I can hardly wait!!!!! I’m going on it by myself too.

=] Michelle

• 13 Aug 2011 Kate said

Kate

http://www.facebook.com/groups/190801907629931/ Paris New Year 2011

• 14 Aug 2011 Chanel said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!

I am going on this trip too! I will be booking this trip this week! I am really excited!!

Chanel :)

• 23 Aug 2011 Katie said

Katie
    I’m sure they ll let you know :) it’s my first trip to wooooooooo will be awsome yes definitely Euro trip lol has anyone been to Paris before?
  • 24 Aug 2011 Michelle said

Michelle

Awesome! How much money r u all taking?? I’m not too sure how muche to take..
    I’ve never been to Europe before I’m looking forward to it.

Where abouts in NSW you from Katie?

=] Michelle

• 24 Aug 2011 Kate said

Kate

Hi Michelle
    and if you choose to do any optional excursions the tour has to offer.
    I have been on a few contikis myself before this. will want to consider food, restaurant money.
    and consider how much shopping you want to do.
    and before and after tour cost.

hope this helps :)
    Kate

• 24 Aug 2011 Michelle said

Michelle

Hey Kate,
    Thanks, I’ll take that all into consideration! =]
    Ahhhh im so excited. Where r u from Kate?

Michelle

• 24 Aug 2011 Kate said

Kate

Hey Michelle,
    I am from Edmonton, Canada. You?

• 30 Aug 2011 Katie said

Katie

I live near Newcastle nsw Aus where abouts in nsw are you from Michelle? and i dont know how much to bring either :P im taking extra though incase :) only 4 months :))) Michelle are u leaving from Syd?

• 30 Aug 2011 Katie said

Katie

I live near Newcastle nsw Aus where abouts in nsw are you from Michelle? and i dont know how much to bring either :P im taking extra though incase :) only 4 months :))) Michelle are u leaving from Syd?

• 30 Aug 2011 Katie said

Katie

• 31 Aug 2011 Michelle said

Michelle

Hey!!!
    I’m from Newcastle!!!!! =] hahaha weird! I moved to Sydney middle of last year though! what school u go to???? Also Katie in a pic of urs is a girl with a blue flower in her hair. Is her name Sonia by any chance. She just looks like a girl i know of lol.
    Yes I am leaving from Syd but I’m leaving on the 21st of Dec. -cheap flight with Air China. When do u leave syd? =]

• 31 Aug 2011 Michelle said

Michelle

Hey!!!
    I’m from newcastle but moved to sydney middle of last year. =] =] =] Yep I’ll be leaving from Syd on the 21st of Dec. – cheaper flight with air China. When do u leave?

OOOO Canada I’ve always wanted to go there! =]
    xx

• 2 Sep 2011 Katie said

Katie

Haha serious I went to st marys i’n Maitland and yes Sonia Kumar I went to school with her don’t talk much anymore though so weird lol which school did you go to? I’m leaving boxing day with quantas :)) how do u know of Sonia? :)

• 2 Sep 2011 Katie said

Katie

Haha serious I went to st marys i’n Maitland and yes Sonia Kumar I went to school with her don’t talk much anymore though so weird lol which school did you go to? I’m leaving boxing day with quantas :)) how do u know of Sonia? :)

• 4 Sep 2011 Michelle said

Michelle

Haha Awesome. I went to SFX, Hamilton. I only know who she is, don’t know her lol. My friend is friends with her! Ahhhhhh haha small world!!! =] =] =]

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion