Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone on the Scotland tour, Aug 8, 2011?

12 Apr 2011 Melissa88 asked

Default_avatar

Anyone out there going on the one week Scotland tour starting Aug 8, 2011? It will be my first time to Scotland and I am going alone so would love to chat with anyone on the tour. I am a 27 year old Canadian girl from Ontario, will be flying out of Toronto on the 6th. Would love to know of anyone on my tour flying out of Toronto the same flight as well?? Look forward to hearing from you!

• 5 May 2011 Ryan said

Default_avatar

@Melissa88, Hey! Me and a friend are planning on this trip as well, we are just waiting to hear back wether or not its a definite departure. Our travel agent phoned contiki and they said they were unsure. We are hoping to be on this tour though because of the Military Tattoo festival which would be a nice extra. We are from Saskatchewan and are planning if possible to fly out from Canada on the 5th or 6th as well.

• 5 May 2011 Melissa88 said

Default_avatar

Hi, its so nice to hear from someone going on the trip! As far as I was told by my travel agent was that the tour was going for sure because it was full, she said I got the 3rd last spot?
    I also heard about a festival but it was called the Fridge Festival? Maybe theres more than one thing going on. Im thinking that August is gonna be a great time to go to Scotland! I just wish I had more than a week!

• 5 May 2011 Ryan said

Default_avatar

Ya I know what you mean, 7 days just doesnt seem like long enough. My friend and I are waiting on out travel agent to check with contiki. (Contiki told her that they would contact her back when they know if its definite or not)… very strange >.<

My friend and I are 23 and 21, I have been on a contiki before and loved it, she has not but is really looking forward to this one :)

• 26 May 2011 efti said

efti

Hi Melissa & Ryan. I’ll also be going on this tour with a friend, both 22 yr old females from Sydney. This will be my 5th Contiki tour ever (the first four solo) but first one with a friend. We will be flying in about 7pm that night from memory so might miss the tour meeting. Looking forward to meeting everyone and as its during the festival season, will be even more amazing!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.