Community_discussions_small  

Question

Amsterdam to Barcelona May 27th 2011?

13 Apr 2011 Em asked

Default_avatar

Hi, I'm super close to booking this trip. Anyone else going??

• 18 Apr 2011 Explorer1245419 said

Default_avatar

Yes, I just booked this trip. I’m based in Florida and was quite curious if I would have a fun crowd to hang out with. Where are you based?
    Regards,
    Charlotte

• 18 Apr 2011 Em said

Default_avatar

Hey Charlotte! I’m from New Zealand, I’m moving to London in 2 weeks and thought this Tour looked rad!
    I’m 22 and would be going alone, how about you?

• 19 Apr 2011 Luke83 said

Default_avatar

Hey Charlotte and Em,
    Im from Townsville Australia and will be coming on this Trip.Im 28 and been Saving for this for ages and looking forward to it. Ill be in London from the 24th till i go to Amsterdam on the 27th. then ill be fly into Berlin afterwards for a look around then Munich and back to Australia.
    Looking forward to meeting up with you all on the trip.

Luke

• 24 Apr 2011 Explorer1236323 said

Explorer1236323

hi there, i will also be attending this tour and can’t wait!!! i’m counting the days. in from los angeles and love to travel, but i havent been to europe. i’m going by myself also. can’t wait to meet all of you.
    jeannette

• 25 Apr 2011 Explorer1245419 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jeanette, Luke and Em
    Im glad to know that Im not the only one travelling alone. I look forward to having a memorable adventure with you guys. Are you guys planning to purchase all the optional tours?
    Regards,

• 29 Apr 2011 Explorer1236323 said

Explorer1236323

i might… i’m getting there a day early and after barcelona and going to madrid since i’ll already be in spain. go big or go home right?

• 9 May 2011 Explorer1246793 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone. I am going on this trip too. I will be traveling with my brother and our friend and we are from New York. This is our first Contiki and we are very excited!

Hi Jeanette :) Let me know what your plans are when you arrrive in Amsterdam. Maybe we can meet up early.

• 12 May 2011 Explorer1251134 said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m from Arizona and will be traveling by myself too. Is anyone flying in on May 27th around 11am? I was hoping to share a cab to the hotel with someone. Let me know if you are interested?….

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.