Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any1 doing Grand Southern + Grand Northern?

13 Apr 2011 AndyNZ asked

AndyNZ

Any times between July and Sept. Would be great to find other travellers. :)

• 13 Apr 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

I am doing the GN from NY – LA on the 16th Sept. :P

So Excited… What dates are you looking at?

• 15 Apr 2011 WonderWoman26 said

Default_avatar

Hey im doing the Grand Northern on the 16th sept but reversing it and going LA to NY!
    I havent found anyone else doing this one :(…

• 21 Apr 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

WonderWoman,

At least yours is a definate departure… The one i am booked in for isnt a definate departure yet.. I am a little worried about that :S

• 22 Apr 2011 WonderWoman26 said

Default_avatar

well mine is not actually a definite departure, so i do hope others are going! :/

• 22 Apr 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

For some reason a lot of people dont go on this site to find people on their tours…It was the first thing i did when i chose the tours i was doing

Have you done any contikis before?

I am so excited to go on this trip..

:D

• 22 Apr 2011 guthrdav said

guthrdav

Wonderwoman – Our trip is a Definite Departure…even if its just us 2 on the trip!

Im doing both Grand Nothern and Grand Southern Andy…Shall be fun!!!

Ky – I know! When i set up my Facebook group and posted on this site for the New Zealand Contiki i did, only 7 people responded but we had 32 on our bus (out of 40 who wanted to stay in contact with us) Dont worry, people will come along. With the US dollar being so good right now, they would be silly not to jump on board.

• 24 Apr 2011 WonderWoman26 said

Default_avatar

Hey Ky1987 this is my first contiki! and i am sooooo excited, and its my first solo trip so i better make friends or its going to be lonely haha! I have done Europe and the UK but with a different tour. You should change your tour to do the LA to NY with us ;)

Oh my god guthrday! i was told it wasnt a definite departure…….thats awesome!!!!!! Road Trip! haha

Andy you should come on our Grand Northern from LA to NY with us :D

• 24 Apr 2011 guthrdav said

guthrdav

This will be my 3rd Contiki Trip and you do meet friends. Ive all ways gone alone cause my mates never have enough money. Mind you, when you meet me i maybe broke…i will be in Las Vegas for a week WonderWoman…so no lasso of truth thanks.

• 24 Apr 2011 WonderWoman26 said

Default_avatar

Hahahahaha oh no!! Thats a dangerous amount of time there……im sure in the time im there ill loose everything :/

• 24 Apr 2011 guthrdav said

guthrdav

Haha i will have the heads up of what to do and where to go when we get there! and just for good measure, i do Grand Southern afterwards, i roll through there a 3rd time

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.