Aussie Explorer tour

13 Apr 2011 Laurel asked

Im looking at doing this tour, in december, has anyone booked this tour before? if so would you give it a thumbs up. i was reading it and it looks super intresting :)
any feedback would be great.

• 16 Apr 2011 ickleme1 said

I am going to book this trip with the whitsundays sailing leaving on 25 December, just haven’t decided where to start in Darwin or Sydney.

• 24 Apr 2011 Ryan said

I’m wanting to book this too. I’m leaning towards the tour starting on Jan 25th leaving Darwin so I can have a little bit of time after in Sydney.

• 25 Apr 2011 pinkshell said

hiya peeps

i am also looking to do this tour, does anyone know how much spending money we need to budget for?

• 25 Apr 2011 Ryan said

I’ve done 2 tours before and I think pretty much the rule of thumb is about $100/day, but it would depend totally on how much of the optional excursions you would want to do and how much partying and shopping you’d be doing too.

• 26 Apr 2011 Laurel said

i was thinking december would be the best time for it. with the nice weather and stuff. im super excited:) booking it as soon as my holidays are signed off

• 22 May 2011 Explorer1253662 said

I think the tour in january looks good and i would do the same end in sydnet because i would want more time there!

• 24 May 2011 Laurel said

thanks guys :) sounds all very good, ive booked it for the 27th of december leaving from Darwin, and i think ill stay in Sydney for Australia day and stuff :) loooks super great, i cant wait!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.