Community_discussions_small  

Question

Aussie Explorer tour

13 Apr 2011 Laurel asked

Laurel

Im looking at doing this tour, in december, has anyone booked this tour before? if so would you give it a thumbs up. i was reading it and it looks super intresting :)
any feedback would be great.

• 16 Apr 2011 ickleme1 said

ickleme1

I am going to book this trip with the whitsundays sailing leaving on 25 December, just haven’t decided where to start in Darwin or Sydney.

• 24 Apr 2011 Ryan said

Ryan

I’m wanting to book this too. I’m leaning towards the tour starting on Jan 25th leaving Darwin so I can have a little bit of time after in Sydney.

• 25 Apr 2011 pinkshell said

pinkshell

hiya peeps

i am also looking to do this tour, does anyone know how much spending money we need to budget for?

x

• 25 Apr 2011 Ryan said

Ryan

I’ve done 2 tours before and I think pretty much the rule of thumb is about $100/day, but it would depend totally on how much of the optional excursions you would want to do and how much partying and shopping you’d be doing too.

• 26 Apr 2011 Laurel said

Laurel

i was thinking december would be the best time for it. with the nice weather and stuff. im super excited:) booking it as soon as my holidays are signed off

• 22 May 2011 Explorer1253662 said

Default_avatar

I think the tour in january looks good and i would do the same end in sydnet because i would want more time there!

• 24 May 2011 Laurel said

Laurel

thanks guys :) sounds all very good, ive booked it for the 27th of december leaving from Darwin, and i think ill stay in Sydney for Australia day and stuff :) loooks super great, i cant wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion