Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade 3rd August 2011

16 Apr 2011 Madison.Faithe asked

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone else is booked to go on the European Escapade tour from the 3rd of August till the 27th of August 2011? It would be great to get to know other people on this trip before hand!

• 16 Apr 2011 stephen87 said

stephen87

I am!! traveling solo, how about you? so pumped! :)

• 17 Apr 2011 Madison.Faithe said

Default_avatar

Awesome! I’m travelling with my best friend who has currently moved over to England for the year. I can’t wait! It’s going to be awesome. Where are you from?/

• 17 Apr 2011 stephen87 said

stephen87

I’m 23 from Melbourne, yourself? I’ll be in London 2 days before hand taking it all in haha your friends got the right idea, I’ll be doing the same after the contiki, which one is you in the pic btw?

Default_avatar

Turning 19 and from Canberra. Yeah Im getting over there on the 1st to catch up with my friend and do a bit of sightseeing. Wow sounds good. Im jealous. From what I’ve heard its a really nice place. Um I’m the one with the darker hair and my best friend traveling with me is the blonde :)

stephen87

From what your saying i hope so to haha oh I’ll be staying at the Royal National Hotel for the 2 days, so think its close to some sightseeing.. anyways here’s my email, snicolas87@hotmail good to keep in contact!

Default_avatar

Sounds good. I shall send you an email so you have mine! Yeah its good to know a couple of people before the tour starts :)

stephen87

awesome! yeah i know hu, hopefully will get more people joining! hint hint to the ppl out there lol

Default_avatar

I might create a facebook group if people seem to be interested in that/have facebook. what do you think?

stephen87

sounds like a plan! :)

• 27 Apr 2011 Explorer1231864 said

Default_avatar

My boyfriend and I are going to be on this trip as well!

• 28 Apr 2011 Madison.Faithe said

Default_avatar

Oh awesome! sounds good :)

There is also a facebook page for anyone who is interested in joining :)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_147632205303776&ap=1

• 28 May 2011 Tanika & Shanai said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    Me and my sister are also booked on this tour :)

• 28 May 2011 Explorer1231864 said

Default_avatar

You guys should join the facebook page! And welcome, LoL! Where are you guys from??

• 31 May 2011 Vemppula said

Vemppula

Hello all,
    I’m also joining this journey and can’t wait it to start :)
    I’m from Finland
    I’ll be staying in Imperial Hotel London, from 31.7. forward

• 31 May 2011 Explorer1231864 said

Default_avatar

There’s a group posted earlier in the discussion for Facebook, if you’re on Facebook, you should join it!

• 8 Jun 2011 HannahElisse said

HannahElisse

Hey!
    me and my best friend are doing this tour also!! easy to say we are both super excited but a little scared. think we could be the youngest of the tour. both of us are only 18 but def know how to party hard/have a good time.
    :)

• 11 Jul 2011 Explorer1267013 said

Explorer1267013

Hey guys! There will be 3 of us ladies joining you on the tour :) We’re from Melbourne, AUS and will be staying in London 5 days prior to kicking off Euro Trip. Cant wait to meet you all x

• 11 Jul 2011 stephen87 said

stephen87

Hey tanya great to hear! theres a link to the facebook group up top, get your friends to join to, talk soon! :)

• 11 Jul 2011 Explorer1267013 said

Explorer1267013

Thanks for that Stephen :) I’ll get the gals to jump on and join the group too. 23 days to go….Soooo freaking exciting!!!

• 11 Jul 2011 Explorer1231864 said

Default_avatar

Welcome to the group!! I cannot wait for this month to be over!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.