Community_discussions_small  

Question

London, paris + rome 29 october 2011

16 Apr 2011 Brenton P asked

Default_avatar

hey..........im going on this tour solo and was wondering if anybody else was going ?

• 20 Apr 2011 travelchick88 said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m steph, I’m planning to go oct 28—(i think were referring to the same tour). I’m by myself too… have you been to europe before?

• 20 Apr 2011 Brenton P said

Default_avatar

heyy.. No i have not been to europe before ha i havent even been out of australia before haha ill only just be 18 when i go on the tour so i’ll be livin’ it large whilst im over there haha im flying out of australia on the 27th and will arrive in london on the 28th :) have you been to europe before? have you done a contiki before?

• 20 Apr 2011 travelchick88 said

Default_avatar

no…neither. But i have traveled.. :) I’m 22..but trust me i look younger….asian :D

• 20 Apr 2011 Dreamings said

Dreamings

I am going in July!
    My first time in Europe!

• 20 Apr 2011 Brenton P said

Default_avatar

haha sweet as bit nerve racking going by myself but i’ll meet somebody…. hopefully haha

• 20 Apr 2011 Dreamings said

Dreamings

I will be alone as well. But I think it’s a good experience :-)

• 3 Jul 2011 Nik said

Nik

I am also going on this trip! London and Paris Oct 28, then 2 extra days in Paris. Going solo, my first time overseas! I agree, it is a bit nerve racking… Where are you guys from? I am from Canada

• 4 Jul 2011 Brenton P said

Default_avatar

heyy im an aussie mate. are you doing the london paris and rome? or just london and paris?

• 4 Jul 2011 Debz86 said

Debz86

how many days/nights is this trip?

• 4 Jul 2011 Nik said

Nik

@ Brenton P ~~> London, Paris and Paris extension. I stay in Paris for two extra days

@Debz86 ~~> The tours with the extensions are a little longer (10days/8 nights) instead of the standard 8 day/ 6 night tours but it depends on which trip you choose.

• 5 Jul 2011 Brenton P said

Default_avatar

sweet as man im doing the london paris and rome i was gunna do the extension but decided to go with the rome instead

• 22 Aug 2011 Ryan B said

Ryan B

eyy all… looks like I’ll be joining you on this trip (so I’d thought I’d get conversation going again). I’m doing the Paris extension; I’d go to Rome, but I was there last year (awesome city). I’m from just outside of Toronto, Canada and I’m travelling solo. Can’t wait to go on this trip (y).

• 3 Sep 2011 Jane Findlay said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    Im also doing the London, Paris and Paris extension on the 29th oct.
    Im from Australia and traveling with my friend Emma. Cant wait to meet you all!!

• 4 Sep 2011 Aussie Mad said

Aussie Mad

Hey everyone!
    Sounds like this trip is going to be all Aussies and Canadians. I’m Maddy, 21, and travelling with my boyfriend Brodie, 23. We’re from Victoria, Australia. Getting very excited, our tour is less than two months away!
    Anyone getting to London early?

• 5 Sep 2011 Ryan B said

Ryan B

Yeah, it looks like the Aussies out number the Canadians thus far, but I’m sure we will get a nice mix of a bunch of countries on this trip.

I’ll be heading out to London a day early to catch a few sites I may not get to see on the tour.

• 12 Sep 2011 Urfa said

Urfa

Hey Everyone…I’m going on Lon + Par and then venturing out on my own…will be touching Rome so I know I’ll be picking your brain, RMB97…I’m American (seems like a minority thus far) 28…travelling solo…47 days cant pass fast enough..looking forward to it

• 13 Sep 2011 Ryan B said

Ryan B

Hey Urfa, good to see more people introducing themselves before the trip. I’d be glad to give you some advice on what to do “when in Rome”. Like I said above it’s an awesome city and I do plan on going back one day (just not this year). To start off, you must go to Vatican City and Vatican Museum, it’s an amazing sight to see. If you want to know more just send me a pirvate message and/or we can talk on the trip.

• 13 Sep 2011 Urfa said

Urfa

Thanks RMB87, I’ll let you know..right now just trying to get the train schedules straight…and of course Vatican City is an absolute must…will you be taking any of the optional tours for Lon + Par?…

• 13 Sep 2011 Erndog said

Erndog

So wait is London, Paris and Amsterdam almost the same as London, Paris and 2 day extension? Of course while you stay in Paris I’ll be off to Amsterdam?

Just checking…

• 15 Sep 2011 Aussie Mad said

Aussie Mad

Hey Erndog, I believe it’s the same as London, Paris and Amsterdam. The London and Paris part is the same for everyone and then there is the option to extend your stay in Paris or go to Amsterdam or Rome. So you will be joining us? Where are you from?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion