Community_discussions_small  

Question

London, paris + rome 29 october 2011

16 Apr 2011 Brenton P asked

Default_avatar

hey..........im going on this tour solo and was wondering if anybody else was going ?

• 16 Sep 2011 Erndog said

Erndog

Hey Aussie Mad,

Indeed I will be there! I’m from the States, from New York to be exact. I will be traveling with a mate of mine. Should be exciting times! I will be arriving early on the 28th of October as well!

• 17 Sep 2011 Ryan B said

Ryan B

Hey Urfa, with regards to the optional tours I am for sure planning on going on the Stonehenge & Bath excursion. Even though the Moulin Rouge is a little expensive, I think I might do that as well because it may be the only time I ever visit Paris, so may as well get as much in on this trip as possible.

• 21 Sep 2011 Explorer1294825 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!! I’m going to!! I Hope to make many friends there!! ^^
    By myself too!! I’m from Brasil! And you? ;) Will be so nice!!

• 21 Sep 2011 Erndog said

Erndog

Hi Aussie Mad,

I’m from the States, from New York City. Yes indeed I will be joining you all on the this tour! Should be fun times!

• 22 Sep 2011 Brenton P said

Default_avatar

so does the london, paris + rome and the london paris +amsterdam and the london paris group all hang out together till we sepperate is anybody else going to rome? is anybody flying out from melbourne australia on the 26th?

• 22 Sep 2011 Aussie Mad said

Aussie Mad

Yep that’s right! Me and my boyfriend Brodes are flying out of Tullamarine the night of the 26th at 10.30pm! We are flying with Emirates. What time are you flying out Brenton? Who you flying with? Would be crazy if we were on the same flight! P.s Me and Ernie are friends on Facebook now! If anyone else would like to add me, feel free. Should we start a group?

• 22 Sep 2011 CindyJack said

CindyJack

Hi guys !
    my name is Cindy I’m from Canada and I’m doing the London, Paris, Rome tour. I’m wondering if any of you would be intereseted in attending the Arsenal vs Chelsea football (soccer) game on the 29th. It’s in the afternoon so we would be back in time for the arrival dinner.

• 24 Sep 2011 Brenton P said

Default_avatar

shit yeah..ill come to the soccer game!! and aussie mad im leaving at 3pm haha im with cathay pacific what time do you arrive in heathrow ? i arrive at like 6am

• 24 Sep 2011 Aussie Mad said

Aussie Mad

As much as I would love to go to the soccer, I did look up tickets to that game and they were really expensive! Over $250 aussie… and I’m not that bigger soccer fan haha.

Brenton we aren’t arriving until 12.45, stopping over in Dubai for a few hours.

Getting a bit nervous for the flight! I’ve only ever been on a 2hr flight before to the Gold Coast!

• 24 Sep 2011 Emma said

Default_avatar

Anybody going on the European Discovery (Winter) leaving November 27 2011 ?? 12 days.

• 25 Sep 2011 Brenton P said

Default_avatar

aussie mad: haha same ive only been to brisbane furtherist ive been haha in stopping in hongkong woulda been good to stop in dubai though ha :) im not that nervous bout the flight only the stop in hongkong and the whole getting lost in heathrow thing haha have you started packing? what part of victoria are you from im from warrnambool

• 28 Sep 2011 NanyGabriele said

NanyGabriele

Would be so nice!! But I’m not that bigger soccer fan too… to pay that much!! ;P Does anyone know witch hotel we could stay?! ^^

• 28 Sep 2011 Aussie Mad said

Aussie Mad

Brenton, good old Warrnie! I’m currently studying in Geelong but I’m originally from Horsham – if you know where that is! I’ve kinda started packing, bought heaps of stuff at the end of winter sales so I will be nice and warm!

• 30 Sep 2011 Brenton P said

Default_avatar

aussie mad haha i brought heaps of stuff as well ha! and yeah good old warrnie rowdiest place in victoria i reakon haha and yeah i been to horsham a few times ha :)

• 30 Sep 2011 Ryan B said

Ryan B

Cindy, I would definitely go to the Chelsea vs Arsenal game, but seeing the cost of the tickets… it’s a little more then I’m willing to spend (I don’t even think I’d pay that much to see a Leafs vs Canadiens game ;) ).

• 30 Sep 2011 Ryan B said

Ryan B

Cindy, I would definitely go to the Chelsea vs Arsenal game, but seeing the cost of the tickets… it’s a little more then I’m willing to spend (I don’t even think I’d pay that much to see a Leafs vs Canadiens game ;) ).

• 30 Sep 2011 E said

E

Hey, i’ll be going on the London on the 27th. Really looking forward to it

• 30 Sep 2011 E said

E

Soccer game sounds great. Always wanted to see a Premiership Match.

• 30 Sep 2011 MissDanger said

MissDanger

Hey all! My Beau and I will be joining as well. We are doing the Amsterdam extension, which I’m thrilled about! But we will also be arriving a day early, the 28th, and we would love to meet up and see some sights. Our flight doesn’t get in until 12:30, so we were thinking we would venture out in the evening to explore. If anyone arriving early would like to meet for our own introductory dinner, let me know and. Can coordinate a place :) There is world famous cuisine in London, so let me know what you’d like to try :). Has anyone ‘Checked In’ through Contiki yet? Should I do that now, or wait until the trip gets a little closer?
    Thanks,
    Whitney

• 2 Oct 2011 CindyJack said

CindyJack

Hey everyone,
    I guess well forget about the soccer game it’s now sold out, but I found other things we could do! We’ll be in London for Halloween so maybe a London Bridge Experience or Jack the Ripper tour/Ghost Tour could be fun. :D Oh and Whitney I’d love to try Indian food :D I checked in about 3 months ago but that was definitely too early lol but you can do it now if you want.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.