Community_discussions_small  

Question

London, paris + rome 29 october 2011

16 Apr 2011 Brenton P asked

Default_avatar

hey..........im going on this tour solo and was wondering if anybody else was going ?

• 2 Oct 2011 Erndog said

Erndog

I almost forgot that we’ll be in London town for Halloween! Sounds good to me :-)

• 3 Oct 2011 NanyGabriele said

NanyGabriele

Sounds good to me too! I saw that too, and I thought the same thing!

• 10 Oct 2011 Nik said

Nik

The London Dungeon has some cool things doing on for Halloween. Check it out, anyone interested?
    http://www.the-dungeons.co.uk/london/en/index.htm

Also there is some pretty good Jack the Ripper tours and ghost tours that are available, but some of the better ones require pre-booking. http://www.jack-the-ripper-walks.com

• 11 Oct 2011 NanyGabriele said

NanyGabriele

I want the most scary possible! ;) HSUAHSUA..
    But we have to buy the tickets just before the halloween day ??

• 11 Oct 2011 Aussie Mad said

Aussie Mad

The London Dungeon looks good! maybe we should go on one we don’t have to book so that our whole group can go… It’s getting so close!

• 14 Oct 2011 NanyGabriele said

NanyGabriele

!!*
    But, yeah Aussie Mad!
    I agree!
    I’m so excited!! –--

• 16 Oct 2011 E said

E

so i’m getting there Friday morning and staying that extra night at the same hotel, Imperial i think? Anyone going to be there early? I’d be up meet up for a beer later that evening.

• 19 Oct 2011 Ryan B said

Ryan B

Hey Fellow Travellers,
    Has anyone put in any thought into what they would like to do in Paris (we are all going there as well ;)). I got a bunch of ideas of things I’d like to do there. The kid inside me wants to take a trip to Disneyland Paris; any fellow Paris extension travellers down for a day / half day trip there?
    With regards to London… I am arriving in the morning the day before the trip “actually” begins, and I plan on going to Westminister Abbey and a couple of museums that day (museums are free and open late on the Friday). I’d like to check out St. Paul’s and the Tower of London in the morning / afternoon before the trip begins (Oct. 29). Anyways, maybe it’d be a good idea if someone started a facebook group or something so that people can share more details about what they plan on doing on the trip and when they will be arriving so people can meet up before hand. Maybe we can all go out the evening of Oct. 28 and grab a beer or two like Emanuel suggested. – Ryan

• 19 Oct 2011 ChelseaFL said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! I’m Chelsea, and I’m also going on this trip… doing the Rome part of it :) I love everyone’s ideas so far, has anyone started a facebook group yet? Just about a week left!

• 19 Oct 2011 ChelseaFL said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! I’m Chelsea, and I’m also going on this trip… doing the Rome part of it :) I love everyone’s ideas so far, has anyone started a facebook group yet? Just about a week left!

• 20 Oct 2011 E said

E

I am arriving around 8:30 AM on Friday and am up for the early touring about. Only place I would like to go to as well would be Savile Row. I dont have facebook (i know) so please keep me up to date here. Depending on what time anyone else arriving on Friday gets in, i dont mind waiting around the hotel and then heading out as a group.

• 22 Oct 2011 NanyGabriele said

NanyGabriele

I would love to visit the Disneyland Paris! Really! ;)
    I’m arriving just in the morning of 29th! So… I’ll miss all the tours on friday! But i can find you in the morning, to do something before the official start of the tour!

• 23 Oct 2011 Nik said

Nik

I too only get in of the 29th. It will take a while to get from Heathrow (where I land) to the hotel/Contiki basement. But then I have plans to take a tour of the Parliament buildings, and the London aquarium in the afternoon. Then off to the tour meeting @ 6pm. NanyGabriele, you are more than welcome to join me on any part of that if you like. It would be nice to not have to sight see by myself until we meet up with everyone else.

• 24 Oct 2011 Explorer1309528 said

Default_avatar

I am going on this trip also! My friend and I fly in on the 26th so keep updating on here and we could all meet up the night before!!

• 28 Oct 2011 NanyGabriele said

NanyGabriele

Thanks Nik! I would love! And I will! ;P Can we meet at the hotel in the morning!? If you don’t see that, I hope find you there! kkk ;P See ya!

• 28 Oct 2011 Nik said

Nik

Sure I will be heading directly to the hotel/ possibly the contiki basement (close by) from heathrow. What time does your flight come in? I should be there just after 11 and then through customs and all that jazz will take a few minutes. What time did you want to meet up?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion