Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl: July 21 - August 7

17 Apr 2011 willo asked

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

Is anyone doing the European Whirl tour between July 21 and August 7

I'm a 21-year-old Australian guy doing the tour solo. Very much looking forward to discovering Europe and meeting lots of new people!

• 27 Apr 2011 kiwijames said

kiwijames

yeah mate, Looks like im gonna book myself in on this one as well. also doing a solo trip coming from perth!

• 27 Apr 2011 willo said

Default_avatar

Sounds good brother, I’m counting down the days! Can’t wait.

• 27 Apr 2011 willo said

Default_avatar

Are you just doing the tour itself, or travelling other places before/after? I’m doing six weeks in North America beforehand, then other parts of Europe after the Contiki tour.

kiwijames

nice mate. Umm just going straight there, arriv ethe night before the tour then have 2 or 3 weeks after. so might do that sail croatia thing. not to sure yet though. and then do it properly next year and go work in london and do all that kinda thing. yeah just doing it by myself, CANT WAIT!

• 27 Apr 2011 willo said

Default_avatar

Awesome. I’ll be flying into London from New York City on June 20, staying at the Royal National, ready for the tour departure the following day. My UK working visa arrived in the mail last week, so pretty keen to get some media/bar work eventually. Then with the London 2012 Olympics, everything should be sweet.

kiwijames

yeah i get in the morning of the 20th, staying at that hotel through them, prob the same one. sounds like you have it sorted! Hope you have plenty saved. Well hopefully a few more people comment cos the bus is probably a little big for 2 :P

• 27 Apr 2011 willo said

Default_avatar

Might have to have a few beers then. Got more than enough saved thankfully (well, at least I think I do), hopefully Vegas doesn’t sting me too much! It’s a definite departure tour, so there should be plenty of people. If not, we’ll find people along the way! Hahaha…

kiwijames

haha exactly. yeah was in vegas this time last year, got pretty lucky so the trip ended up pretty much free while i was there. Anyway mate better do some work so i have lots of spending money. will definitely talk to ya closer to the date. catch ya

• 27 Apr 2011 willo said

Default_avatar

Sounds good pal. Take care.

• 25 Jun 2011 kiwijames said

kiwijames

hey mate, Ive had to change my contiki date as stuff came up at work and cant get away that early. best of luck in europe mate!

• 26 Jun 2011 Denice_churrrr said

Denice_churrrr

Are you going 21st july 2011?

• 5 Nov 2011 Amyyy 21 said

Default_avatar

HI everyone! Just wondering how this trip went. I’m thinking about booking this summer, July 2012. Any advice?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.