Community_discussions_small  

Question

Southern Adventure Jan 5th 2012

18 Apr 2011 Heather asked

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!
My name is Heather and I'm 25 years old from Melbourne.
Just wanted to see if there was anyone else who had booked in for the Southern Adventure, starting in New Orleans, for Jan 5th 2012??
I'm doing the tour alone and just wanted to see if anyone else was doing the tour yet?
Cheers, Heather

• 3 Sep 2011 Nikki 05 said

Nikki 05

Hi doing same tour but in March 15th 2012 :)

• 29 Sep 2011 Zoe said

Default_avatar

ha, looks like its just u & me so far. this tour joins up with the grand southern that starts in new york though.

• 4 Oct 2011 Explorer1300813 said

Default_avatar

Hi Heather!

I’m doing the tour with two of my mates. (My second US contiki, their first) We’re all getting really excited, it’s coming up so quick. We’re all 23 and have been planning this trip ever since I came back from the US at the end of 09.

Looking forward to meeting you

Oggy

• 5 Oct 2011 Explorer1241639 said

Default_avatar

Hey Heather,
    I’m doing this tour with my friend we are soooo excited can’t wait. (24 and 25 yrs old)
    We are from Canberra, actually going to melbourne this weekend :)
    Felicity :o)

• 20 Oct 2011 Explorer1308199 said

Default_avatar

Hi Heather! my friend and I are booked on this trip :) we’re 24 & 25 too, from Adelaide, can’t wait! It’s coming around so soon! See you all in January, Lizzy :)

• 23 Oct 2011 Explorer1309180 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys.
    I’m also travelling by myself. 22 years old, from Kadina (about 90 mins drive from Adelaide). Getting pretty excited now! Coming up very quickly! Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Caroline :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.