Community_discussions_small  

Question

Amsterdam to Barcelona July 1st 2011??

19 Apr 2011 RJF_3 asked

RJF_3

Is anyone going on this tour as well?

• 3 May 2011 Explorer1244234 said

Default_avatar

Im going on this! First Contiki and solo as well. Going to be in amsterdam a few days before so looking at meeting up with someone.

• 9 May 2011 LuvtoTravel! said

Default_avatar

Hey there!! Thinking about booking this trip too! Prob. will have to do it solo bc all my friends are being lame and backing out…lol Whatevs, it’ll still be a good time!

• 9 May 2011 RJF_3 said

RJF_3

You should definately go! I dont think it matters if you are with someone or not, everyone will have a great time!

• 9 May 2011 LuvtoTravel! said

Default_avatar

I DEF agree!! I mean we gotta live it up before were all married and have kids one day! haha…what airlines did you book? the flights Ive been finding are ridiculous!

• 9 May 2011 RJF_3 said

RJF_3

Flying qatar was pretty expensive though!

• 10 May 2011 LuvtoTravel! said

Default_avatar

Anyone headed to Ibiza after the trip end in Barca??! I mean its right there…haha

• 10 May 2011 RJF_3 said

RJF_3

We were going to but then we decided we were just going to stay in barcelona and relax!

• 10 May 2011 LuvtoTravel! said

Default_avatar

Yeah Barcelona is pretty awesome in itself..Ahhh but its soo tempting..flights are only like 30eur haha

• 10 May 2011 RJF_3 said

RJF_3

i cant wait for this trip.. what kinds of clothes do you think you will bring?

• 10 May 2011 Explorer1244234 said

Default_avatar

Ive heard Ibiza is pretty expensive.. Am considering going to Pamplona for the running of the bulls after Barcelona

• 10 May 2011 Nadia said

Default_avatar

Hey! i just signed up for this trip… and yes, my friends in Canada are too lame to travel with me too… haha.. so decided to do it solo! I would love to go to Ibiza after Barcelona too!.. I heard it was amazing. Am sooo excited for this trip! :)

• 10 May 2011 Nadia said

Default_avatar

Also… how do you join the facebook page?? I see the Contiki link .. and there’s an option to LIKE, but no option to join the page.

• 10 May 2011 RJF_3 said

RJF_3

Im not sure how to get on the fb page?? it would be so exciting to go solo!! but this is my first trip overseas so i would be nervous :)

• 11 May 2011 Nadia said

Default_avatar

Are you going solo?? That’s okay… you’ll meet lots of fun people :)

• 18 May 2011 Sijka said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this trip! It’s my first contiki tour and I’ll be travelling solo!
    Anyone doing pre accomodation at the hotel in Amsterdam? I’m getting there on the afternoon of June 30th. Would be good to know if there are other people from the tour there aswell!

• 25 May 2011 Explorer1253420 said

Default_avatar

Hey, i have also just signed up for this trip! Also my First contiki tourand going Solo! My friends from South Africa are also being LAME! sounds like we all in the same boat!ha. Cant wait for the tour!!

• 25 May 2011 EHuston said

Default_avatar

Just booked this tour as well! So glad to hear so many solo travelers! I will be staying a couple extra days in Barcelona too and was planning on winging it as far as a place to stay. I figured other people on the tour would be staying extra days. Can’t wait to meet everyone. woop woop!

• 27 May 2011 Explorer1254810 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys! I’m going solo too! Glad to hear there is others the same! I’m so excited already!

• 8 Jun 2011 Explorer1254810 said

Default_avatar

Hey does anyone know how to get on the contiki page for our tour?

• 8 Jun 2011 RJF_3 said

RJF_3

everyone is going solo!! and by the looks of it there are majority girls, lucky boys who go then! We are arriving in amsterdam a day early and staying in barcelona for a bit after the tour as well…..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.