Community_discussions_small  

Comment

46 day camping tour - AUGUST 5 - SEPTEMBER 19 2008!!

24 Mar 2008 Lizzie_nz said

Lizzie_nz
Hey - have just booked this tour and am so excited! Would love to chat with anyone who is doing this tour Smiler
  • 27 Mar 2008 Explorer1086474 said

Default_avatar

Hey my names Jake,
    am also doing this tour… very exciting!

• 27 Mar 2008 Lizzie_nz said

Lizzie_nz

Thank god, I thought I might be the only one! lol

Where are you from? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Mar 2008 Explorer1086474 said

Default_avatar

Well am aussie. But was in america for a while and then have been living in london for over a year and a half. Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 31 May 2008 Gadgetlam said

Default_avatar

I’m not sure if this is the trip I signed up for but I know it ends on the 19th of september. Thought it started on the 3rd. but anyway I’m Adam, really looking forward to this trip, gonna have a blast meeting new people and soaking in the sights.

• 2 Jun 2008 Lizzie_nz said

Lizzie_nz

Hey adam Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Where are you from? Have you travelled before?

• 4 Jun 2008 Gadgetlam said

Default_avatar

Hi lizzie, I’m from the states, in New Jersey. I’ve been fortunate enough to have traveled. and this one is a biggy. I’ve been to hong kong and china for family, recently been to Italy. I love traveling and meeting new people and getting a taste of other countries. this trip is gonna be like an appetizer, to see where I would want to go for a main course. :-) what about you? have you ventured out of New Zealand?

• 4 Jun 2008 Lizzie_nz said

Lizzie_nz

Hey have you just heard that this tour’s been cancelled?!! Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 6 Jun 2008 Gadgetlam said

Default_avatar

yeah I know. I’m really bummed out about it. I had a whole vacation planned around this and now almost everything has gone the way of the dodo… :-( My travel agent is seeing what he can do. they said it was cause of operational difficulties or something like that… wonder what that means.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion