Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Horizon 30 June - 9 July 2011

25 Apr 2011 Emmi Lee said

Default_avatar

Anyone going on the European Horizon tour starting on the 30th June - 9th July?? Me and a girlfriend are booked for it and we are so excited!!!! It would be great to meet anyone else on it :)

• 10 May 2011 LuvtoTravel! said

Default_avatar

Hey there!

I am in the process of trying to book this! Kind of nervous though bc I would have to go solo! (yikes!) All my friends keep backing out….BUT I really wanna go on a trip before medschool this fall! Where are you from??

• 11 May 2011 Emmi Lee said

Default_avatar

Hi!!!

DO IT!!! I missed out twice before becasue my friends backed out and now three years later I get to go……but it was too long of a wait and I have to squeeze it in between uni. Me and my friend are from Queensland, Australia and were both 21. From what I’ve been told, the tour groups are pretty big (especially cause its their summer) so i’m sure you will be fine meeting people and feeling comfortable. Where are you from???

• 12 May 2011 Explorer1229290 said

Default_avatar

Hey girls!
    I’ve just been having a look to see if ANYONE is booked on this tour haha but now I can see there is.
    My friend and I are going on this tour (two 21 year old females) from Brissie! yay.
    Very excited :D

• 13 May 2011 Emmi Lee said

Default_avatar

Finally!!!! I’ve been searching through the facebook page and on this website….I was starting to think we had booked something wrong.

Were from Brisbane too……freaky!!!!!

My major concern is what clothes to bring……lol…….see how much I can sqeeze in my backpack.

But very very excited!!!!

• 16 May 2011 Explorer1251974 said

Default_avatar

I’m coming too! I’m 23 from Tampa, FL going solo! I’m too excited!!! It’s a relief to meet some of you before heading out there! If you guys want to, add me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1542378495 we should make a FB page for this trip when more people write on here!

• 17 May 2011 Loz said

Default_avatar

woo hoo more people on this tour!

only 6 weeks to go!!

do you guys have face book?

• 17 May 2011 Emmi Lee said

Default_avatar

Sweet……….I am SO EXCITED!!! Loz has already made a facebook page…. (its just us two so far :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_152157531511611&ap=1

Anyone know how many people will be on our tour??

• 17 May 2011 Explorer1252127 said

Default_avatar

Anyone going on the European Explorer 14th August? I am travelling from Australia for it?

• 18 May 2011 ShariGleeee said

Default_avatar

Hey!! Ill be on this tour aswell!! :) From newcastle australia… getting heaps pumped! And i’ll totes go add that facebook page now!

• 5 Jun 2011 Explorer1238721 said

Default_avatar

Oh dear, so many aussies! Will be meeting you all there!

• 6 Jun 2011 Emmi Lee said

Default_avatar

Yeh, I have heard there are always lots of aussies on the european tours…where are you from?? Add yourself on the facebook page we made….then we will have 5 members lol….
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_152157531511611&ap=1

• 6 Jun 2011 Explorer1229290 said

Default_avatar

I added the group a while back..but no one accepted me :( haha

• 6 Jun 2011 Loz said

Default_avatar

whats your email address i can add you if you like?

• 6 Jun 2011 Explorer1229290 said

Default_avatar

All good Im on now, thanks anyway! :)

• 7 Jun 2011 Explorer1238721 said

Default_avatar

New Zealand, which is so close to AUS nobody knows the difference. Some American guy even thought there was a bridge between the two countries. Anyone know how many on this trip?

• 7 Jun 2011 Emmi Lee said

Default_avatar

Thats funny lol. I would say a few since it is summer…..the information I got said the bus can fit up to 50!!

• 15 Jun 2011 Al said

Default_avatar

I’m yet another aussie guy going with you all, starting to get excited just got all my ticket stuff today, cant wait to start.

• 21 Jun 2011 Emmi Lee said

Default_avatar

Just ‘checked-in’ with contiki online and leaving Australia in 42 hours….YAY!!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.