Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone thinking of booking June 2008?

5 Nov 2007 tasha asked

tasha
Hi,

This is my second contiki tour...found it was great to start meeting and keeping in touch with people prior to the trip - so happy to hear from anyone booking for June 2008. I plan to take this tour as these were my fav cities from my last trip in 2006.
Smiler
  • 18 Nov 2007 Dj's said

Default_avatar

heyyy!!

iam thinking of going in june…just not sure of the date and how to go about this…iam going by myself… loooking forward to it!!

• 13 Dec 2007 jorn said

Default_avatar

…I am thinking about booking the trip towards the end of may beginning of june…most likely the may 23rd departure. this would be my first contiki. i will be traveling solo so it would be nice to talk to some fellow travelers before hand.

• 15 Dec 2007 Explorer1082919 said

Default_avatar

Hi!

I’ve already signed up for the June 29th departure and I’m going by myself. This will be my first contiki tour and I can’t wait to go Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Apr 2008 Explorer1095193 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

are you refering to the one leaving Rome and ending in madrid or vice versa? cause i’m doing-Rome-Madrid starting on the 29th.

• 10 Apr 2008 Victorious_13 said

Victorious_13

Hey guys,
    My friends and I are also going on the 29th of June….so Tasha and Dj’s if ur undecided i predict that the 29th is going to be alot of fun!!!

• 11 Apr 2008 Explorer1095193 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Some of you already seem to be booked for the same trip as me!
    Just wanted to say to anyone doing medi highlights starting Rome to Madrid on the 29th feel free to add me on msn or email me so that we can chat a bit and get to know one another Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->. This is gonna be a great trip!

Look forward to chatting with you.
    Yasmine

yasminebarnoti86@hotmail.com

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.