Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper East 20th August

27 Apr 2011 Alissa asked

Alissa

Hi,
Anyone else booked on to do the Thai Island Hopper East tour on 20th- 28th August??

Alissa :)

• 10 May 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

Hi Alissa
    Im booking today to go on the thai island hopper east on the 20th :)
    im going solo and its my first contiki tour :)
    Jess

• 10 May 2011 Alissa said

Alissa

Yes! I’m not going to be alone! I think I must have been super keen and booked really early cause you’re the first person i’ve found who’s also going on this date! I’m also going alone and it’s my first contiki tour! Are you travelling at all before or after?

• 11 May 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

I was thinking the same thing! SO happy to find someone else going… I’ve decided not to travel before or after because it’s my first time I was unsure what about you? And where are you coming from?
    I have to stay in Bangkok the night before are you?

• 11 May 2011 Alissa said

Alissa

I’m going to be staying on Koh Tao for about a month afterwards to do Thai Boxing at a camp there.

The night before the tour Im staying in koh Samui, just so i’m there on time! I’m from London, England, how about you?

• 11 May 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

That’s awersom my cousin lived in Thailand got three months doing Thai boxing.
    I’m from Sydney Australia.I’m going to londan next year can’t wait

• 24 May 2011 JCD1986 said

Default_avatar

Hi- Jessica here from Chicago. I will be going along with a girlfriend I met on my last Contiki in January (Europe). Looking forward to it!

• 25 May 2011 Alissa said

Alissa

Great, well I look forward to meeting you all!!

• 25 May 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

Lovely do any of you girls have acebook?

• 25 May 2011 JCD1986 said

Default_avatar

I am looking to buy my plane tickets soon. Am thinking of spending a night at the Bangkok airport hotel. Google it- looks nice. Coming from Chicago-Tokyo-Bankgkok, all my flights land at 11 PM or midnight! Thinking I will be so tired, will sleep at the airport hotel. Then do a flight to Koh Samui the next day.

Alissa

I’m on facebook – ‘Alissa Redmond’, I should be quite easy to find!

Default_avatar

Hey Jessica I’m doing exactly the same thing my flight gets in 10 or 11 n staying the night in a hotel in Bangkok n then flying to koh samui at 10 am

• 25 May 2011 JCD1986 said

Default_avatar

Where did you find your flight to Koh Samui? I’m looking on Orbitz but it doesn’t have a big selection. Is there another travel site you are using?

Default_avatar

My travel agent did it so I’m not too sure. I firstly tried to do it myself and I couldn’t find it went to his and he did it all

Alissa

I did my flights through STA travel, and if you book an appointment in store then you get a £20 off voucher

• 29 May 2011 Explorer1245681 said

Default_avatar

I’m going on the trip too. It’s my first on contiki and i’m going by myself. You ladies all sound nice. Can’t wait to meet you all. I’m sure it will be lots of fun. I’m going to be in bangkok the night before too and then flying out to koh samui in the morning. we’re probably on the same flights. shall we start a countdown?

suellan

• 8 Jun 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

heyy so sorry forgot to reply to you
    Its my first contiki tour too and im going solo so excitted.
    Where are you coming from?
    Ill be in bangkok the night before too!!!
    72 days to go woo hoo!!!
    Girls im going to need help in to what to pack any suggestions?

JESSICA

• 15 Jun 2011 Explorer1245681 said

Default_avatar

I’m coming from nyc. i think all you really need is to pack a bathing suit. i mean i’m planning on relaxing lots on the beach.

suellan

• 15 Jun 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

Oh lovely!!! Yeah me too but night time wear I’m not sure I’ve never done a contiki tour befor?
    Jessica

• 18 Jun 2011 Explorer1245681 said

Default_avatar

I’ve never done a contiki tour either. but i don’t think it is too fancy pants at night. I’m going to bring some sundresses, but nothing too fancy or formal. we’re on vacation to hang out and relax. and it’s on the beach.

suellan

• 26 Jul 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

WOO HOO 24 DAYS
    SO OVER WORK AND SYDNEY WEATHER
    BRING ON THAILAND !!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion