Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping Sept 10 - 23...???

28 Apr 2011 Jewels asked

Jewels

Hey!!!
Anyone going on the Greek Island Hopping trip from September 10?
Would love to meet people here before the trip!!!
:-)
Julie

• 13 Jun 2011 Explorer1259347 said

Explorer1259347

Hey Julie,

I randomly came across this site this morning as I am also looking into a Greek Island Holiday in September. I was more looking into that details of a potential trip and saw your comment so thought I would get in touch and say hi.
    Would be good to chat to you about this trip as I would be travelling by myself too.
    Hopefully hear from you soon :-)
    Warren

• 13 Jun 2011 Jewels said

Jewels

Oh cool! So are you already booked, or still trying to decide when/what trip?
    -Julie

Explorer1259347

No, i havent booked anything as of yet. I was just weighing up my options as a lot of my friends have done the whole island hopping trip through Greece and they said it was amazing. Have you booked or are you looking to do a European Trip ?
    Are you on Facebook by anychance ? Could carry on chatting to you there if you’ed prefer.

• 13 Jun 2011 Jewels said

Jewels

No, I’m not on Facebook. :-( I’m already booked for this specific Greece trip. Have any of your friends done the Contiki island hopping trip? Where are you from?

Explorer1259347

Hey, I have been living and working in London for the last 7 years but am orginalliy from South Africa.
    Sounds good you must be really excited. I think that i may have left it a bit late but i am still entertaning booking a last minute trip. One of my good friends did the Contiki island hopping and he said it was brilliant. I went with some friends on a 10 day trip to some of the Greek Islands ( Santorini , Ios and Mykonos ) about 4 years ago and have been wanting to do it again ever since.
    What is your intinery like and when do you leave ?

• 16 Jun 2011 JoBrown said

JoBrown

hi there!!
    im doing the 13 day island hopping from the 11th to the 23rd, is that the one your on?

• 17 Jun 2011 JoBrown said

JoBrown

oh awsome! I’m Joanne by the way, where about are you from? Do you have any friends going or are you soloing it like me?

• 17 Jun 2011 Jewels said

Jewels

Hi Joanne! wait.. is that right??? You’re 13 years old?!?!

JoBrown

lol no thats not right at all, the system much have set that as defult, no i am 23

JoBrown

must have*

• 26 Jun 2011 kellyjade said

kellyjade
    hi :) i am doing this one too, travelling solo so will be nice to know a few names beforehand
  • 26 Jun 2011 JoBrown said

JoBrown

Hi Kelly, hows it going? Glad to know i’m not the only one going solo, rather nervous about it actually!

• 10 Aug 2011 Amanda said

Amanda

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amanda from Brisbane, Australia and i cant wait to start this tour! looking forward to meeting you all!

• 1 Sep 2011 Brendan said

Brendan

G’day all,

I’m Brendan from Perth, Australia and I too shall be island hopping with you in Greece-Look forward to meeting you all in 10 days!

• 1 Sep 2011 JoBrown said

JoBrown

Hi Brendan and Amanda! can’t believe it’s only 9 days away! feels like an age since i booked. is anyone getting to Greece on the Saturday?

• 2 Sep 2011 Jewels said

Jewels

Hey guys!
    I’m getting there on Saturday too.
    Very excited… and looking forward to meeting you all!
    -Julie

• 2 Sep 2011 Brendan said

Brendan

Hi Amanda, Joanne & Julie,

I’ll be in Athens on Tuesday the 5th September (one week for a work meeting at Cape Sounio), but I’ll be checking into the hotel the tour starts at on Friday the 9th, so I shall see you all on the 10th! :)

• 8 Sep 2011 Sarah-Beth said

Sarah-Beth

Hey people!! I’m Sarah in Canada and I’m going on this trip solo…
    Is anyone arriving at the airport at 10-ish Sunday morning and want to take the bus together????

• 9 Sep 2011 kellyjade said

kellyjade

Hi everyone,

I am currently in transit at the moment and arrive into Athens on Saturday about 6pm, staying at the same hotel the tour starts from as well. Maybe a pre-tour dinner and drinks for everyone who is there already??

• 9 Sep 2011 Brendan said

Brendan

Hi Kelly,

I’m already at the hotel! If you/anyone else would like to catch up when you get here for dinner or a drink, just ask the reception if you could speak with me over the phone & we’ll arrange a time to meet at the bar/reception :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion