Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone on the 32 Day June 28th Easy Rider ?

29 Apr 2011 Tania Lee asked

Default_avatar

My friend and i are on it and i was just seeing who else is on it?

• 29 Apr 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

Yes I am! I’m on it by myself :)

• 29 Apr 2011 Tania Lee said

Default_avatar

Where are you from? Its so soon !! Im so excited!

• 29 Apr 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

I’m from perth in WA, where are you from? me too I’m getting so excited! are you doing any travel before or after the trip?

Default_avatar

Brisbane, QLD. Im heading over to London leaving here on the 22nd of June at the moment, so ill spend a few days there but am heading back straight after the tour as my uni break is shorter than the tour itself! haha. So i already miss a week of uni!
    Are you?

• 29 Apr 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

yeah I’ve got a week in london before we leave then a couple weeks after, I’ll miss a bit of uni but oh well it will be worth it!

Default_avatar

Yes it will. We should catch up in London before the tour :)

• 29 Apr 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

yeah definitely! do you know where your staying in london yet?

Default_avatar

We are staying at the contiki hub most of the time before we go.. where are you staying?

• 29 Apr 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

Its called the Dean hostel in london, ive got a friend living there at the moment and its pretty close to town

Default_avatar

Oh ok cool. Ill find out the name of mine and we can catch up over there! Now to figure out what to pack! lol

• 29 Apr 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

i know im sooo scared im going to forget something! have you ever been to europe or UK?? its so hard as well because the weather is so unpredictable…i dont think their summer is as hot as ours haha

Default_avatar

No i havnt, ive been to cambodia and thats it! So ive been to a hot country. Yeah i dont want to pack too many warm clothes just in case its a nice temperature.. plus my sleeping bag will take up some room. lol. I need to shop before i go.. just so stuck on what to buy!

• 1 May 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

yeah i know hey.. i dont think im going to take much stuff, probably just the minimum then do a bit of shopping over there!

• 2 May 2011 Jody said

Jody

I’m on this tour as well!! My name is Jody I’m 23, female from Canada. Soooo excited :) I might head up a day or two early depending on when my holidays from work start to check out London a bit more. Do you guys have facebook?

• 2 May 2011 Tania Lee said

Default_avatar

Yeah my email is mmmm_cookies_2@hotmail.com if you search that you should find me.. Whats yours?

• 3 May 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

my facebook thing is http://www.facebook.com/MissBrodie
    aaah im so excited for this it’s going to be amazing!! Im going to be in london for a week before the contiki starts :)

• 3 May 2011 James said

James

Hey all!
    My mate Ben and I are on this tour with you! Like Lexi we are from Perth too!
    Had a count down on my computer for 5 months now, so close to holidays….
    Cant wait to meet you all!

• 3 May 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

haha of course there would be someone else from perth there!

• 3 May 2011 Jessica said

Jessica

Hey,

I’m Jess and I’m travelling with Tania. Not long to go now!! Look forward to meeting you guys :) Have you been on contiki before??

• 4 May 2011 James said

James

Nope, first time on Contiki for myself!
    Quick brain teaser… have any of you managed to book into the Royal National hostel the night before our tour starts? I ended up booking a hostel room down the road because I failed to understand what was going on!
    Sorry to steal your thunder Lexi :P

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion