Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone on the 32 Day June 28th Easy Rider ?

29 Apr 2011 Tania Lee asked

Default_avatar

My friend and i are on it and i was just seeing who else is on it?

• 1 Jun 2011 Simon said

Simon

Sooo stoaked today, picked up my itinerary, brought a camping pack/daypack…. Bring it on Europe!!!!!

• 2 Jun 2011 Martha said

Martha

Hey All,
    I’m Martha, 23, I booked this tour last minute to get away from Washington, DC. I look forward to meeting all of you this month!

• 2 Jun 2011 Martha said

Martha

Hey Jody,
    I’ll be getting into LHR the morning of the 27th. And I will probably be packing everything the week before, I have no idea what to pack my things in in the first place.

P.S. as a Canadian, I hope you’re enjoying the Stanley Cup finals…

• 2 Jun 2011 Jody said

Jody

Nice! A fellow North American-er! When are you heading to London Martha? Getting soooo excited, only a few more weeks left to go! Packing is really stressing me out tho!

• 3 Jun 2011 Jessica said

Jessica

Not long now guys!!! :D

• 3 Jun 2011 Erin said

Erin

This time in 3 weeks i’ll be on the plane to London! So excited!!

• 4 Jun 2011 Chad said

Chad

hey people.. im Chad, 19 from N.S.W, im going to be on this tour and travelling solo, i just bought the last minute deal and can’t wait to leave! can’t wait to meet you all in another couple weeks!

• 5 Jun 2011 James said

James

Hey Chad mate, what core are you in if you dont mind me asking!?
    Your not going to be the only team green member on the trip, im in 10th Light Horse.
    21 more days, brace for carnage!

• 5 Jun 2011 Chad said

Chad

hey James,
    i was in Artillery and was posted to 8/12 mdm regiment, in darwin,
    but because i took part in the gap year program am no longer in the service, travelling took up my priorities so i didn’t stay in. looking forward to it mate, can’t wait till the trip starts!

• 5 Jun 2011 Lexi said

Default_avatar

this is so exciting, two weeks until I leave perth! Cant wait for contiki pre-drinks :)

• 6 Jun 2011 Jody said

Jody

haha Martha, I am LOVING the Stanley Cup finals right now, it’s basically the main subject of conversation no matter where you go around here… hopefully you’re cheering on Vancouver :)

I get into London on the 27th too! So excited! I can’t decide whether to pack really casual clothing or more skirts/dresses etc. What’s everyone else doing?

• 6 Jun 2011 Tania Lee said

Default_avatar

I was thinking more casual as being on a bus I’d rather be comfy :) but I’ll bring a few dressier things just in case. :) it’s so soon!!!!!

• 7 Jun 2011 loxley said

loxley

dudeeeeee, its so soon! did we decide on suitcases or backpacks being the better option? and what type of clothes? yewwww leaving in exactly two weeeeks and contiki in 3! stoked.

chad – we’re in nswww are you from?

• 7 Jun 2011 Tania Lee said

Default_avatar

Haha it is!! I am going backpack, as it was a present for my birthday and i am TOTALLY in love with it and its many pockets.. also i was concerned for destroying the wheels on a suitcase with camp grounds and backpack i thought would be more cartable and good for grabbing quickly and running.
    Leaving in EXACTLY two weeks and 1 hour!!

• 7 Jun 2011 Simon said

Simon

Fully hitting backpack and day bag… figured along similar lines to tania, its easier to pack carry and go with. With clothes im just taking the list thats recommended maybe a few more things?? Guessing its easier for the boys than girls with what to take…. handed in my resignation at work today :D, 19 days till I leave. Can’t wait to see everyone!

• 7 Jun 2011 Jessica said

Jessica

I have a backpack that has wheels :) I have the option of both which is nice. Hmmm I have most of my clothing, just a few little more things to get.

Simon why did you resign? Could you not get time off??

14 days until Tania and I leave : )

• 7 Jun 2011 Chad said

Chad

Loxley – Im from Coffs Harbour, what about you?

Is it ok to take like a duffel bag, instead of backpack or suitcase?

• 7 Jun 2011 Jessica said

Jessica

If you can pack 32 days of clothing into a duffel bag, go for it.

You’re a boy, so you wouldn’t have nearly as much clothes as us girls :P We need HUGE bags to carry all our clothes. Lucky boys with their limited clothing.lol

• 7 Jun 2011 Erin said

Erin

I’m taking a duffel bag type thing with wheels, didn’t like the idea of carrying a backpack. It probably doesn’t matter too much what sort of bag/suitcase you take as long as it’s within the size limit i guess?
    (17 days til me and Ash leave, yaay!!)

• 7 Jun 2011 Erin said

Erin

(quite a large duffel bag I might add, i’m all about having a large selection of clothes) :P

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.