Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone on the 32 Day June 28th Easy Rider ?

29 Apr 2011 Tania Lee asked

Default_avatar

My friend and i are on it and i was just seeing who else is on it?

• 22 Jun 2011 Tania Lee said

Default_avatar

hey guys, we just got in!! we are in northfields. steph text us !! and nick because we are here until we leave for contiki my number is +37259268427!!
    got our duty free stuff too!! hurry up reinforcements!!

• 22 Jun 2011 Courtney Blanche said

Courtney Blanche

I fly back to London from Berlin tomorrow morning :) Woot woot! Can’t wait to see you all in a few days!

• 22 Jun 2011 Brodie said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I’m doing this tour too :) I’m nicks friend, can’t wait for the tour to start and to meet everyone :) not long now!!!!

• 23 Jun 2011 Martha said

Martha

Question for the end of the tour, while you all are packing :) … Who is flying out from London? Has anyone booked a London hotel for July 29th? My flight back home isn’t until the 30th, so I was wondering where the rest of you might be staying that night.

• 23 Jun 2011 Simon said

Simon

After the contiki, ive got a week in London, staying at the imperial hotel hope that helps :) … its like 2 mins from royal hotel. 3 days till I leave… bout time, soo keen to get rowdy! Ash cloud seem to be moving, so I should get out on time!

• 23 Jun 2011 Tania Lee said

Default_avatar

Jess and I fly out on the 30th too :) we’re staying at the royal national though. Off to explore London today can’t wait to meet you all !! Hopefully find some contiki people to have a drink with tonight!!

• 23 Jun 2011 Jody said

Jody

I’m getting SO excited to get this tour started and I seriously can’t wait to just be done packing.. I have soo much stuff and not enough room in my suitcase haah! I fly out of London on the 31st. I was planning on finding a cheap hostel kinda last minute and going from there.

• 23 Jun 2011 James said

James

Wow, i thought a lot more people who be staying around after the tour rather then flying home!
    I have booked like 9 hostels after the tour using this web site http://www.hostelworld.com/ its really good, heaps of ratings, pictures and maps.
    Iv got friends who are in Florence right now and they say if your in the market for a new leather jacket wait till you there there. something like hand made and tailor jackets are half the price of the ones here at home!
    Hope your all enjoying responding to invites with “sorry il be maggot in Europe.”
    cant wait to meet you all!

• 23 Jun 2011 Martha said

Martha

Never thought I’d get a shopping tip from a dude. Thanks!
    I won’t have a phone during the trip, just my ipod touch with wi-fi access – but for contact purposes, my email is mkoroshetz@gmail. So, I guess I’ll see you all in a couple of days, cheers!

• 23 Jun 2011 loxley said

loxley

tania, meet up for drinks tonight? we’re heading out to do touristy things today if you havnt left! we’re staying at the generator in russel square which is actually pretty awesome. haddd the most insane/loosest/rowdy night last night but i got robbed on the train so no longer have a phone ill get a new one today and give you guys a call.
    im hanging round for a few months after the tour if anyones still around. london is so awesome, so insane you guys are gonna love it!

• 23 Jun 2011 Erin said

Erin

That sucks about your phone Steph! Are you staying at Generator til the tour starts? Ash and i are staying there too, we arrive on Saturday morning :)

• 23 Jun 2011 loxley said

loxley

yeah it does! but best night ever so i guess its worth it! hahaha i laughed. im staying at the generator for a few more nights then moving to the royal national. what room are you staying in? ill still be here when you arrive so we can meet up and head to the pub for breakfast pints? love it

• 23 Jun 2011 Tania Lee said

Default_avatar

Oh we should catch up
    Saturday then. Nick, Brodie, lexi, jess and i are off to the portabello markets Saturday :) hope your phone gets sorted soon Steph!! Can’t wait for Monday night!!

• 24 Jun 2011 Nick Esplin said

Nick Esplin

Hey Chad, send me a text – 07795512161, what are you doing today?

• 24 Jun 2011 Courtney Blanche said

Courtney Blanche

Steph I’m at generator right now until Sunday!!!! Ahhhh!

• 24 Jun 2011 Chad said

Chad

got no credit or sim that works over here yet Nick, sorry bud. i,m currently in hitchin about 25 mins from london by train at the moment. I’ll be coming in to London on Sunday and staying at the royal national though. i’ll send you my new number when i get my new sim, anyone got any suggestions for the best phone networks in England by the way.

• 24 Jun 2011 Courtney Blanche said

Courtney Blanche

Hey guys my number is +372 5408 1780 let me know what you’re all doing because I would love to catch up :) x

• 24 Jun 2011 Chad said

Chad

Finally got the new number it’s 07552573485

• 25 Jun 2011 James said

James

Ben and I leave perth in a few hours!
    My phone number for Europe is +61402 593 047
    sorry but its an Australian number, i have to keep it for work, super lame :(
    Hope your all having a blast!!

• 25 Jun 2011 loxley said

loxley

okay guys im back in action with a phone. two phones for 15 pounds – now you know thats quality!
    number is +07551865556 – lets start early monday? im ridiculously keen!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion