Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Best tour manager ever

4 May 2011 Artist421 said

Artist421

To those of you going on the European Escapade tour departing on 11th May 2011, look out for your tour manager Garai! Just got back from my European highlights and he was a highight on the tour! Please look after him because he definitely looked after us. He wil stop at nothing to ensure you enjoy your trip! Thanks again Garai.Thanks Contiki - what a life changing experience!

• 8 May 2011 kristy said

kristy

they say that managers know what there next tour is a couple of days when the one they are on is nearly finnished.. so its luck of the draw if the same tour you did wil be the same manager as you had.. would be great tho

• 20 Sep 2011 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

I had Garai for my european vista that departed on 9th July 2011. He was a right laugh and was accused many times of being drunk. Good TM i have to say

• 25 May 2012 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

I just did the European Inspirations tour. Had Garai.He talk us new works.
    Sneaky Sneaky. Blue Banana. etc etc. Contiki tiki. Contiki tiki follow the right guide.
    We had OJ as the coach driver. Garai was also called Garai the wild one at times.

• 29 May 2012 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

Garai does the same thing with each tour. We have blue banana and sneaky sneaky on the back of our shirts that we got. I guess he would have done the whole good morning contiki as well. Just curious what was your tour theme song?

• 29 May 2012 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

Our day songs were Ai Se Eu Te Pego by Michael Telo and How Far We’ve Come by Matchbox Twenty.
    Gary also played Wild Ones a few times. Being from NZ Ai Se Eu Te Pego was unherd as as it was mainly on European Radios. Garai did the Good morning Contiki or sometimes Gutten Morgen or what even the local language is.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.