Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western 1 June & North by North East 8 July11

4 May 2011 Steffi asked

Steffi

Just wondering who else is going on either of these tours?
I am really excited!!! This is my first contiki and first overseas trip.. :)

• 4 May 2011 Steffi said

Steffi

I am traveling solo, im a 20 year old Australian female. I land in LA on the 30th May and im staying at the Contiki Hotel for the 2 nights before the tour so I can get a litte sight seeing in hopefully be jet lag free :)
    When are you getting to LA?
    I just can’t wait I’m so excited!

Steff

• 5 May 2011 Steffi said

Steffi

Rebecca
    Is this your first Contiki? I’m a bit nervous about it all and not knowing anyone but it should be the best time. I seem to be a bit of a idoit and cant find you on facebook add me www.facebook.com/steffchalker.
    Steff

• 5 May 2011 Andy said

Andy

Hi
    I’m doing the Western Highlights tour which starts along with the Wild Western on 1st June and finishing in Las Vegas. Should be good fun and great now more people are booking (I’ve found a few others who are doing the LA to the Bay tour on the same date which is on the same bus)

• 6 May 2011 Steffi said

Steffi

Hi Andy
    That exciting! Are You traveling solo or with some friends? When are you going to get to LA?

• 6 May 2011 Andy said

Andy

I’m traveling solo. I fly into LA on 29th May and am staying at the Ramada hotel near the airport. I can’t wait just trying to find things to visit either side of the tour. I’m going to Universal studios the day before the tour and I’m thinking about doing this is Vegas as it looks fun http://www.bcflightlines.com/

• 6 May 2011 Steffi said

Steffi

That looks awesome.. Where you traveling from?? Do you only have a couple of days either side of your trip?

Steff

• 6 May 2011 Andy said

Andy

I’m traveling from the England. I have a couple of days in LA before the tour and 4 in Vegas after the tour finishes as I thought it would be a good place to rest for a few days. I would’ve liked more but I doubt work would have let me have any more time off.

• 6 May 2011 Steffi said

Steffi

It sucks you couldnt get more time off but at least your making the most of your time in the USA. And from what I have heard contikis are the best way to see the countries.. Add me on Facebook if you want and we can chat on the http://www.facebook.com/steffchalker

• 6 May 2011 Andy said

Andy

Sure no problem. I’ll add you later when I get home from work. I’m not on facebook that much (I haven’t updated my picture for over 2 years) but if you message me I do pick it up quite quickly.

I heard the same about Contiki. My boss at my last company went on a tour with them and said it was great. I’m already thinking about where I want to visit next so I can start saving when I get back from this one.

• 10 May 2011 Kate said

Kate

I’m doing the north by north east in july :) so excited to go!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion