Community_discussions_small  

Question

Egypt and the Nile tour 1st October 2011?!?!

5 May 2011 HannahLee asked

HannahLee

• 28 May 2011 Shelly said

Shelly

I am booked for this tour too! :)
    I’m doing the Road to Athens plus 7 day Med Cruise before this tour as well.
    Can’t wait!!

• 29 May 2011 AC2011 said

AC2011

Hey there, I am booked in on this tour! Doing England & Scotland and the European Panorama before hand. My holiday starts August 4th so not long now! :) Like you Shelly, I cant wait!! Andrew

• 3 Jul 2011 HannahLee said

HannahLee

Sounds great guys, I can’t wait for this tour i’m getting excited now! Where abouts are you guys from? I’m from Sydney, Aus. Can’t wait to meet you guys in Egypt!! :)

• 4 Jul 2011 Shelly said

Shelly

I’m from Geelong, Vic :)

• 4 Jul 2011 AC2011 said

AC2011

I’m from Perth! Egypt, what a cool place to say you met someone :)

• 26 Jul 2011 Win said

Default_avatar

Just booked my spot!! Sounds like a good group so far.

• 12 Aug 2011 drifter82 said

drifter82

im looking into taking this tour just waiting on approval from my company ant i will probably be in munich for oktoberfest for a few days in front and im thinkin about checkin out jordan or somthing after. looks like some cool people so far :)

• 15 Aug 2011 Jessy J said

Default_avatar

Hey, my friends and I are doing this tour after the European Contrasts tour starting 2 Sept. We are heading to Oktoberfest too and then Greece after Egypt.

• 15 Aug 2011 AC2011 said

AC2011

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you all soon! Hey Jessy, how big is the group of your friends doing the tour? Sounds like you have a great holiday planned!

• 15 Aug 2011 Jessy J said

Default_avatar

there’s 3 of us. Ur lucky that you are already on holiday! I bet Scotland is just fantastic! It’s gonna be great to see everyone!

• 15 Aug 2011 drifter82 said

drifter82

ok so im booked for this and the sep 27 oktoberfest as of 5 minutes ago. cant wait to get the ball rollin and meet everyone

• 18 Aug 2011 AC2011 said

AC2011

I’ve created a closed group on facebook for the tour if anyone wants to join. It’s called Contiki Egypt & the Nile 1st of October 2011. Yeah I am really looking forward to see Scotland! Just landed in London today, at the Contiki basement just taking it easy before the tour all meets up tonight!

• 30 Oct 2011 Cherry said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, Im looking to book this trip in May. Trying to budget, what were your spendings like on tour? with optionals, how much you budget a day?

• 31 Oct 2011 drifter82 said

drifter82

not alot to budget for daily just water and beer. most of the meals are covered and everything is cheap probably around 2 or 3 usd a day for water about 1 meal a day 5 usd the booze depends on you and gifts if you want to pick some up. and most everything is negotiable 5 pounds lol

• 31 Oct 2011 AC2011 said

AC2011

Haha 5 pound for everything! it’s an awesome tour Cherry, I loved it. may have a line of tshirts out by May which could be of interest if you go!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion