Community_discussions_small  

Question

Travel warnings

5 May 2011 LadyRainbow asked

LadyRainbow

I was just wondering if Contiki will be taking consideration the travel warnings that have been issued, given what's happened over the last few days with Bin Laden and the reaction. Will it be safe to take a holiday this year? Is anyone else reconsidering their travel plans, or are people willing to take that risk?

• 5 May 2011 JackDarcy said

Default_avatar

It is very easy to ride anywhere with the facility of chauffeurs services. As such Chauffeur services are becoming an important part of our life and we are just getting used to it. Traveling in luxury and style means a lot and it means much more to those who frequently used to travel a number of places each day. An executive traveler can rightly tell you the exact usage of the chauffeur services and how things can be managed and done with the good chauffeur service. A good traveling can make a much bigger difference. Either it the personal traveling or the business travels a good chauffer service is the one that can separate several things apart for you. The impression of your life style’ living standard, business attitude, all it comes as how you present yourself and how your guest are hosted.

• 5 May 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Ok…don’t think that has any relevance to my question but ok.

• 5 May 2011 Katey said

Katey

Absolutely no relevence. Check out the Dept of foreign affairs website. You will get an honest answer from there. It also details every event,date and time any kind of incidents have occurred overseas. So you can make a decision for your safety yourself . Unfortunately some tour companies (not just contiki) will tell you youre fine to travel make a buck. For instance, the contiki Egypt to Nile tour is still running but all the Cruise tours (run by independant cruise companies) which are heading to Africa that are accociated with contiki have been canned by the cruise companies due to the unrest in Libya, Jordan and Egypt. To be completely honest I don’t think anywhere is safe at this point in time after the death of Ladden but Im not going to stop living my life to hide under a rock :o)

• 5 May 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Thanks Katey:) Totally agree with you. Just thought it’d be interesting to raise the issue to see what everyone else thinks and feels about the issue. Unfortunately in this day and age terrorism is all around us, but like you said, just because all that is happening doesn’t mean I’d go and live under a rock.

• 5 May 2011 Katey said

Katey

No worries, I too was a little concerned when it unfolded. So I just checked that website. Im all good now. Enjoy your travels, be safe :o)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.