Community_discussions_small  

Question

Say hola! to South America!!

5 May 2011 Beks asked

Beks

We're so excited to let you know ….we’re going to South America!! EPIC!!

We’re going to be visiting Argentina, Brazil and Peru, and taking you to all the big sites, like Machu Picchu, Iguassu Falls, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires and a whole lot more.

Our group sizes will be smaller, the accommodation is outstanding (hotels right in the middle of the action, and a Special Stay in an ecolodge in the Amazon Rainforest), and we’ll be mixing up the transport with flights for the long distances (included!), mini-vans, trains, boats and more.

And you can choose to hike the Inca Trail or spend an adventurous day in the Sacred Valley. There’s plenty of free time to explore on your own too.

Check out all about South America and our exciting new tours here: http://contiki.com/south_america

TO CELEBRATE, we’ve got 5 AWESOME trips for 2 to be won to South America! Play ‘Pin me if you can’ to win. Simply watch the clues and pin the locals where you think they are on the map. You can play it here: www.pinmeifyoucan.com

So who else is excited???

• 16 Dec 2011 Reka803 said

Reka803

Looks like I will be going in either November or December then, I just need to be in the sun and I forgot that summers are our winters, I am from Connecticut, yeah X-Mas in South America and New Years sounds amazing!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion