Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Horizon August 8th-19th

5 May 2011 Samantha asked

Default_avatar

Whose going on this tour between the dates of August 8th-19th??

• 13 Jun 2011 Mike1127 said

Default_avatar

Hey Samantha

My friends and I booked it about a month ago. Getting pretty excited. Still have to book a couple nights in London before and after the tour. Are you booked?

• 14 Jun 2011 Danielle said

Default_avatar

Hey my friend and I just booked this tour and we are thinking about staying some nights in London before and after as well. Any suggestions?

• 14 Jun 2011 Mike1127 said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking YHA, I’m traveling with 3 friends, so the four of us can split a 4 bed for 130 pounds, which is equivalent to $500 dollars.
    We haven’t booked anything yet either. We’re coming a day ealier than the trip from the northeast. Where are you flying from?

• 14 Jun 2011 Danielle said

Default_avatar

We are flying in from Denver and have tentative plans to book our airfare today coming in 1 day early and staying in London for 2 nights afterwards. Im not sure that I am worried about booking the hotel room just yet, but wondering where my trip mates are staying :-)

• 14 Jun 2011 Samantha said

Default_avatar

Hey ! I booked my trip back in December, it was like the early bird price so it was really good ! I’m flying out on the 7th and coming back on the 21st, so this way I get a few nights in London before I return home. I’m going with the Royal National Hotel ! Its right next to the airport and its where the Contiki tours start from :)

• 14 Jun 2011 Mike1127 said

Default_avatar

Whoa, I didn’t even know the starting place yet. Did you contact someone at Contiki, or did I just overlook an itenerary?

• 16 Jun 2011 Samantha said

Default_avatar

Haha well I just randomly looked threw the site to be honest with you, and there are articles where you can look up different things like what to bring, what to wear, etc. One of the things is the hotels in London, so under that article it tells you “The Royal National Hotel is used as the London base for most Contiki Tours starting and finishing in London, England.”

• 20 Jun 2011 Mike1127 said

Default_avatar

I just talked to a rep to pay the rest of my invoice, and she said the Royal National. I’m going to look around there.

• 21 Jun 2011 Samantha said

Default_avatar

Awesomee ! I’m glad that I was right aha

• 14 Jul 2011 MikeCava said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

name’s mike cava. I’m 25, hard-working, and just completed a half-marathon so I’m in great shape. i’m a 2008 graduate of providence college where I majored in chugging beers—LOL JK!

anyway i look forward to meeting all of you and making some great, LIFELONG friends on THE BEST TRIP OF OUR LIVES! here’s to the times WE’LL NEVER REMEMBER with the FRIENDS WE’LL NEVER FORGET!

and don’t forget to call me CAVA!

• 15 Jul 2011 Mike1127 said

Default_avatar

Dave you know your user name is linked to your id so it still says David posted this.

you’re a dumb. let’s go to notting hill. hugh grant is from there. you know he’s your fav actor. omg!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 3 years

This question was posted about over 3 years ago. It has been discussed 11 times.

4 people are following this discussion.

• Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.