Greek Island Hopping Questions...
18 Jan 2008 wanderlustFL said
I'm booking the Greek Island Hopping tour with a friend for sometime in late June and was wondering a few things. Any input would be appreciated...
1) For anyone who has been on this tour, how much money did you end up spending? I know this tour is different from the bus tours and I have been reading Greece is relatively cheap. Which brings me to my next inquiry...
2) How much were drinks? Does this vary greatly from island to island? Is it smart to buy your own liquor bottles on the island or is that expensive as well? Yes, I plan on this being my main expense... food is secondary!
3) Is it true about the toilets...nothing except what comes out of your body can go in the toilet??
4) Which optionals would you recommend?
- 0 people like this
- Add to discussion 0 comments so far
Want to respond to this comment? You need to be signed in as a Contiki.com Community member first.