Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration 28th Nov 2011

7 May 2011 kim asked

kim

Hey My name is Kim,
Doing my very first solo tour (and first ever tour)!! So excited!!
Would love to meet people also going on this same tour!!

• 21 May 2011 imonkey said

imonkey

Hi Kim, I also doing my 1st solo trip to tours, mine at 12 dec 2011…. excited too

• 29 Aug 2011 rudi87 said

rudi87

Hey Kim, im going on the same trip on the same date :-)
    It is my first tour and trip to Europe and its going to be epic, cant wait!
    Had to cancel my trip last year dew to a sports injury but now its a for away booked and payed.
    Do you know of any others coming on the same tour?

• 30 Aug 2011 kim said

kim

hey rudi, have only heard from you at this stage….but I’m sure it’s going to be great!! when are you getting into london?? I think I get there about 1230 on the 26th….its all very exciting!!

• 30 Aug 2011 rudi87 said

rudi87

I’m going to be in Amsterdam two days before departure from London so I’m going to be joining from Amsterdam. Makes it easier then I don’t need another Visa. Well I’m sure there are more people cause it’s a definit departure.

rudi87

rudi87

rudi87

rudi87

Sorry dont know why it posted it 20 times

• 9 Sep 2011 Alex :) said

Default_avatar

Hi Kim and Rudi
    Im also going on this trip, so will see you there!!! I am so excited, its also my first trip alone and I simply cant wait! I am from South Africa; where you guys from? I arrive in London on the 15tNov cant wait! I am absoloutely going to FREEZE though! xx Cant wait to meet you guys!

• 14 Sep 2011 Christine said

Christine

Hi everyone! I am Christine, me and my sister (Carin) is also going on the same tour on the 28th of November, we also will meet up with you in Amsterdam, we are departuring the 26th of November to Amsterdam. We are from South Africa and very exited for our first trip to Europe! Can’t wait! Alex were in South Africa are you from?

• 14 Sep 2011 rudi87 said

rudi87

Hey i see we are a very nice group from SA!

• 14 Sep 2011 rudi87 said

rudi87

Im a Natalboy from SA, which part are you from Alex?

• 14 Sep 2011 Explorer1290817 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone, My name is Krystel I am on your tour as well. I am from Australia and can’t wait to meet you all :-) This is also my first solo tour too

• 15 Sep 2011 Christine said

Christine

Can’t wait to meet everyone!!

• 19 Sep 2011 Jordan said

Jordan

Hi everyone! My name is Carly. I am coming on this tour with my brother Jordan and my mate John. We are from Australia. Getting very excited :)

• 19 Sep 2011 Alex :) said

Default_avatar

Hi guys sorry for late reply<<<< I am so excited to meet everyone!!! I am from Johannesburg. Where abouts are you from Christine? Cant wait to meet you all! I wanted to ask how much spending money was everyone planning to take? :) :)

• 19 Sep 2011 Explorer1246893 said

Default_avatar

Hey everybody! My name is Martin and am from Sydney, Australia. This will b the first trip on my own…great to hear from fellow solo-ers on this trip! =) getting v.excited + nervous~

• 21 Sep 2011 Alex :) said

Default_avatar

I’m from Johannesburg !! Cant wait for this trip I’m just too excited!!! :)

• 22 Sep 2011 kim said

kim

It’s not long now and we finally get to meet in person!! I’m from Melbourne Australia. I will be jetting into London on the 26th November 1230pm ish I think, and staying at the royal national hotel….starting to get very excited…a little nervous but mostly excited!! Can’t wait to meet you all and get on with the adventure!!

• 24 Sep 2011 Explorer1296577 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone I’m Jess and myself and my friend (Kacie) are going on the same tour!!! We’re so unbeliveably excited it will be our first time overseas!! We’re from South Australia! Sounds like a great mix of people so far! Can’t wait to meet everyone! :D

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.