Community_discussions_small  

Question

Auckland starting Grand Explorer 18/10/2011?

8 May 2011 Melanie asked

Default_avatar

Is anyone doing the New Zealand grand explorer starting on the 18th October 2011 starting in Auckland?

Melanie

• 21 Jun 2011 Explorer1260899 said

Default_avatar

yep! im travelling on my own as well so im hoping i meet heaps of other people who are in the same boat!:) where are you form? im booking tomorrow and im so excited!

• 22 Jun 2011 Melanie said

Default_avatar

I’m from the UK, what about you? I can’t wait! I’m travelling on my own too :)

• 15 Aug 2011 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

I cant wait to start the tour. Its my first time travelling. I look forward to meeting you both.

• 16 Aug 2011 Explorer1260899 said

Default_avatar

awww im doing the one that starts in christchurch! oh well i might see all of you at some point:) x

• 16 Aug 2011 Melanie said

Default_avatar

I can’t find you Patrizia! What is your profile picture? Also everyone feel free to add me on facebook. I’m Melanie Caruso :)

• 16 Aug 2011 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

Melanie, I have done a search for you however there are a few Melanie Caruso’s. Feel free to search for me Tim Gregory. To make it easy my profile pic on fb is me holding a beer bottle.

• 24 Aug 2011 Jack Daniels no.7 :P said

Default_avatar

hey guys and girls. Ben and Brad here also coming on this tour booked yesterday

• 24 Aug 2011 Melanie said

Default_avatar

Cool, you guys on facebook?

• 25 Aug 2011 Jack Daniels no.7 :P said

Default_avatar

yea both on face book love benny grumont and bradlee koers

• 25 Aug 2011 Jack Daniels no.7 :P said

Default_avatar

im pretty sure we are only on the first six days of the tour we get off at wellington for a few days on 23rd look forward to meeting all of you

• 9 Sep 2011 Explorer1287772 said

Default_avatar

I am also joining by my self guys…My name is Nilay Shah and I am on FB. U can add me as a friend….i will be there in Auckland on 17th oct till wellington on 23rd oct….very xcited about this tour..see u all d guys in auckland

• 18 Sep 2011 Explorer1287772 said

Default_avatar

Hi Rosaleen, I didnt find u on FB. otherwise u can find me on FB. Nilay Shah and from melbourne wearing goggles in an ice. C u then.

• 18 Sep 2011 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

Hi Rosaleen, I’m wearing a blue polo shirt holding a bottle of beer in my hand. I did try and find you but had no luck.

timmyg13

yes thats me.

timmyg13

yes thats me. I just accepted your friend request.

• 27 Sep 2011 madison said

Default_avatar

hey everyone im guessing i join you i start the grand adventure on the 20th in auckland im getting so excited now reading all this! traveling on my own so will be good to know some faces before i start my facebook is under madison giles from esperance west aus :)

• 8 Oct 2011 Pattii said

Pattii

Hi all! are you all going on the grand explorer starting in Auckland on the 18th? add me on facebook=] I’m going on the trip by myself and heaps excited/ nervous as its my first trip alone..

• 10 Oct 2011 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

1 Week to go. I’m really getting excited.

• 10 Oct 2011 Explorer1287772 said

Default_avatar

only four more days to go…this is my last trip from australia…

• 11 Oct 2011 EmilyE said

Default_avatar

I am looking to join this tour! Do we know how many people are signed up for the Grand Explorer (Christchurch to Auckland) on Oct 18th!?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.