Community_discussions_small  

Question

Auckland starting Grand Explorer 18/10/2011?

8 May 2011 Melanie asked

Default_avatar

Is anyone doing the New Zealand grand explorer starting on the 18th October 2011 starting in Auckland?

Melanie

• 21 Jun 2011 Explorer1260899 said

Default_avatar

yep! im travelling on my own as well so im hoping i meet heaps of other people who are in the same boat!:) where are you form? im booking tomorrow and im so excited!

• 22 Jun 2011 Melanie said

Default_avatar

I’m from the UK, what about you? I can’t wait! I’m travelling on my own too :)

• 15 Aug 2011 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

I cant wait to start the tour. Its my first time travelling. I look forward to meeting you both.

• 15 Aug 2011 PattySV said

PattySV

Hello everyone! My name is Patrizia and I’ll be doing the same tour. I’m traveling alone as well. I’m leaving in Australia right now but I’m originally from Italy. I look forward to meeting you all and feel free to add me on Facebook if you wish…Patrizia Moras.

• 16 Aug 2011 Explorer1260899 said

Default_avatar

awww im doing the one that starts in christchurch! oh well i might see all of you at some point:) x

• 16 Aug 2011 Melanie said

Default_avatar

I can’t find you Patrizia! What is your profile picture? Also everyone feel free to add me on facebook. I’m Melanie Caruso :)

• 16 Aug 2011 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

Melanie, I have done a search for you however there are a few Melanie Caruso’s. Feel free to search for me Tim Gregory. To make it easy my profile pic on fb is me holding a beer bottle.

• 16 Aug 2011 PattySV said

PattySV

Hi Melanie! Glad you found me in the end…I can’t find you Tim…there are so many Tim Gregory out there…can you look for me? You can also search using my email worldtutors2@yahoo.com

• 24 Aug 2011 Jack Daniels no.7 :P said

Default_avatar

hey guys and girls. Ben and Brad here also coming on this tour booked yesterday

• 24 Aug 2011 Melanie said

Default_avatar

Cool, you guys on facebook?

• 25 Aug 2011 Jack Daniels no.7 :P said

Default_avatar

yea both on face book love benny grumont and bradlee koers

• 25 Aug 2011 Jack Daniels no.7 :P said

Default_avatar

im pretty sure we are only on the first six days of the tour we get off at wellington for a few days on 23rd look forward to meeting all of you

• 9 Sep 2011 Explorer1287772 said

Default_avatar

I am also joining by my self guys…My name is Nilay Shah and I am on FB. U can add me as a friend….i will be there in Auckland on 17th oct till wellington on 23rd oct….very xcited about this tour..see u all d guys in auckland

• 18 Sep 2011 Explorer1287772 said

Default_avatar

Hi Rosaleen, I didnt find u on FB. otherwise u can find me on FB. Nilay Shah and from melbourne wearing goggles in an ice. C u then.

• 18 Sep 2011 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

Hi Rosaleen, I’m wearing a blue polo shirt holding a bottle of beer in my hand. I did try and find you but had no luck.

timmyg13

yes thats me.

timmyg13

yes thats me. I just accepted your friend request.

• 27 Sep 2011 madison said

Default_avatar

hey everyone im guessing i join you i start the grand adventure on the 20th in auckland im getting so excited now reading all this! traveling on my own so will be good to know some faces before i start my facebook is under madison giles from esperance west aus :)

• 8 Oct 2011 Pattii said

Pattii

Hi all! are you all going on the grand explorer starting in Auckland on the 18th? add me on facebook=] I’m going on the trip by myself and heaps excited/ nervous as its my first trip alone..

• 10 Oct 2011 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

1 Week to go. I’m really getting excited.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.