Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper West 01 Oct 2011 - 09 Oct 2011

9 May 2011 Jessica June Harris asked

Jessica June Harris

Who is coming on the Thai Island Hopper West 01 Oct 2011 - 09 Oct 2011???

• 10 May 2011 nattiD said

nattiD

im going to do this tour, i dont know which date. so i might do this date.

• 12 May 2011 Jessica June Harris said

Jessica June Harris

Cool! where are you from?

• 13 May 2011 nattiD said

nattiD

sydney, australia..

what about you, where are u from?

• 13 May 2011 nattiD said

nattiD

i dont know if i will be able to do the 1st oct tour, it will all depend on when i will have all the money together for it.

• 15 May 2011 sammigirl said

sammigirl

My boyfriend and I are planning on doing this tour, we’re from Melbourne :)

• 18 May 2011 Jessica June Harris said

Jessica June Harris

cool, im going with a friend of mine- we are from Perth! cant wait!!!

• 5 Jun 2011 Dani86 said

Dani86

my friend and i are organising ourselves for this tour! excited!! we’re from SA :)

• 7 Jun 2011 Nicole-Graham said

Nicole-Graham

I’m going on this tour! Going solo from New Zealand :)

• 10 Jun 2011 Explorer1190020 said

Default_avatar

Hi Im going with my friend Bex we are both from England. Last yr I did the Vietnam Highlights we all got to know each other before the Contiki Tour started Via facebook so… Thought it might be nice to do the same this year. If you want to ad mine is kirsty_holmes@live.co.uk

Not long to go now cant wait :)

• 10 Jun 2011 Jessica June Harris said

Jessica June Harris

Hey cool!! Looking forward to this so much and meeting everyone… this is my facebook if you guys want to add http://facebook.com/JessicaJune84

• 16 Jun 2011 aj qld said

aj qld

hey guys, im going on this tour too. I went on the east islands first tour and enjoyed it so much i came back and booked first tour of the west. im also traveling solo too, im looking at spending few days in bangkok before the tour and going to tiger kingdom etc. if yous wanna add me on facebook and have a chat my addy is aj marold.

• 23 Jun 2011 Explorer1174089 said

Explorer1174089

Hi im doing this tour with my brother, we are so excited. Not long to go now!! get keen :)

• 28 Jun 2011 erratic alice said

erratic alice

wooot !!!..yeah im comming as well..my name is Alice..who the fuck is alice?…well you will find out in october.

• 30 Jun 2011 Cherry said

Default_avatar

AJ your not going solo no more!!!!! Hey guys im booked and coming cant wait to meet everyone! Aj and i met on the first east tour, Im coming from Vancouver, Canada..I will start a fb page for us, so we can let everyone know our travel plans! 12 weeks!!!!

• 30 Jun 2011 Cherry said

Default_avatar

“Contiki Thai Island Hopper West Oct 1”
    That the group name guys, chat soon

• 30 Jun 2011 Explorer1190020 said

Default_avatar

Cool have joined the page, can’t wait to meet everyone only 3 months to go :)

• 5 Jul 2011 Terri<3 said

Default_avatar

YESSSSS ! I’ll be there (: flying solo too ! my names Terri and I’m from Melbourne (: not long now !!!

• 27 Jul 2011 Miss B said

Miss B

Hi Guys! I’m also coming along – going solo for the first time so I’m a little nervous I have to say.
    Looking forward to meeting you all :)

• 28 Jul 2011 Dani86 said

Dani86

well unfortunately due to the contiki person i was organising this through my friend and i arent actually booked on it. so hope u all have a blast!!

• 11 Aug 2011 k8ek said

k8ek

Hi, Im katie!! I booked last night!! so excited, never been on a contiki tour and Im going solo! Does anyone know what the first hotel we r staying at is called? cant wait :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.