9 May 2011 L Hutton asked

L Hutton

Who's coming on this trip? Anyone?

• 10 May 2011 L Hutton said

L Hutton

Anyone? Haha….

• 22 May 2011 Sabrina said

Sabrina

Hi, I am thinking of booking this tour tomorrow. This will be my first time on Contiki tours.

• 23 May 2011 L Hutton said

L Hutton

Yeah, this is my first time on Contiki too! They said that over 50% of people travel alone, as am I!

• 11 Jun 2011 L Hutton said

L Hutton

Charmaine! I think we are on the same trip. I listed it as the 21st because that’s the day you’re supposed to leave from your home country (according to Contiki). When are you arriving? (in London)

• 11 Jun 2011 Sabrina said

Sabrina

Charmaine, it is the same tour. I’m getting into London Monday the 20th of June. If anyone is getting in early I’ll be staying at the Imperial Hotel if anyone wants to do some sight seeing. I can’t wait!!!

Sabrina

Charmaine, it is the same tour. I’m getting into London Monday the 20th of June. If anyone is getting in early I’ll be staying at the Imperial Hotel if anyone wants to do some sight seeing. I can’t wait!!!

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sorry, I have no idea why my response posted so many times!

• 13 Jun 2011 Sabrina said

Sabrina

Ok great. I’ll be at the hotel Wed morning so maybe I’ll see you there before the meeting. So excited!!

• 13 Jun 2011 L Hutton said

L Hutton

Yeah, Charmaine! Dinner would be great! Are you guys on Facebook? I’m leaving for the EU tomorrow and will be able to check messages easier there from my phone!

• 13 Jun 2011 L Hutton said

L Hutton

Charmaine, I just found you on FB… Sabrina, are you on there?

• 13 Jun 2011 Sabrina said

Sabrina

Yes I am. Sabrina bica.

• 14 Jun 2011 franky h said

franky h

Hey, this tour sounds great

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion