Community_discussions_small  

Question

Croatian Island Cruising July 21-30 2011?

10 May 2011 AdamH007 asked

AdamH007

I just signed up for this trip with my buddy. We're both from New York City. Anyone else going? We plan to hang out in Budapest a few days prior and then get there one night early to relax in Split.

This looks amazing. I can't wait!

• 26 May 2011 efti said

efti

Hi I think you mean 23-30 July right? I’m on that tour too! Booked it a few months back. I’m from Sydney and will be flying in to Split the night before, also to relax but mainly to get over jet lag lol. I’m staying at the Bellevue Hotel. Have you booked accommodation yet?

I’ve been counting down the days, been told its an amazing tour by friends!

• 26 May 2011 AdamH007 said

AdamH007

Sweet. I actually looked up the dates. The trip is advertised as a 10 day adventure from July 21st to 30th in the US. On the AU Contiki website, the trip is from July 23 to 30th. We’re on the same boat though.
    So we’re staying one night on Bavarice Beach and the night before we set sail, we’ll also be at the Bellevue Hotel.

The trip looks awesome. All my friends say Contiki is so much fun. Less than 2 months left!

• 27 May 2011 efti said

efti

Oh ok kool, might bump into you then the night before otherwise see you on the boat. Yep the trip does look awesome. I can personally vouch for Contiki being the best of fun, having already been on 3 tours myself in the last 4 years. I’m kind of addicted! I know, I’m counting down the days!!

• 4 Jun 2011 GK said

GK

My friend and I are also on this boat, also from sydney. Im really looking forward to some sunshine. We fly into Split from Rome the night before but havent really looked at accomodation yet. I guess we will see you all there :)

• 26 Jun 2011 HopeJ said

HopeJ

Anyone doing the trip afer the 30th July to 6th August one? I can’t find anyone on my tour and as I’m doing it solo getting a little nervous! Hope you all enjoy your trips I can’t wait! :)

• 30 Jun 2011 GK said

GK

hey hope, you mean this trip?

http://contiki.com.au/community/discussions/30885-croatian-island-cruising-30th-july-2011

Im not sure that link will work but there you go.

• 30 Jun 2011 AdamH007 said

AdamH007

2 weeks away! Did anyone get paperwork from contiki? I’m pretty sure that’s important…
    If so, does it say where we’re suppose to meet?

I’m staying at the Bavarice Beach Apartments on Wednesday, July 20th and the Bellevue Hotel on the July 21st before the trip. If anyone is coming early, I’d love to explore the city.

HopeJ, don’t be nervous. Most people just don’t use these boards. I’m sure lots of people are also going on your tour as well.

• 1 Jul 2011 GK said

GK

I have my paper work you haven’t got yours yet? I would call them. This is what it says under pre-departure information:

Your Croatian island cursing tour departs from: Split port at 12 pm. You will need to make your own way from your accommodation to Split port. Look for the Contiki or Katarina Lines representative on the port.

It shouldn’t be too hard, I have heard that Katrina run a number of cruises out of Split so I guess you just rock up and say you’re from Contiki. My friend and I are staying at a hostel Golly + Bossy which looks like it’s right near the Bellevue which I am assuming the majority of ppl will be staying the night before. It should just be a short walk down to the water.

• 1 Jul 2011 Rod Jones! said

Rod Jones!

Hope dont freak out i am on this tour with you ive been searching for ppl on this tour too. I am travelling over the day before and staying at bellevue hotel for a night pre tour. Have you got facebook? Look forward to meeting you im so excited have been counting down.

• 2 Jul 2011 HopeJ said

HopeJ

Thanks GK for the link! So Rod you are on the 30th July too? If so great been trying to find people for ages :)

• 3 Jul 2011 Rod Jones! said

Rod Jones!

ohh damn i fully read your above message from above wrong. i thought you meant whos on the tour after the 30th July one. I am on the 6th august departure. Im sorry i hope you find someone on your tour. Im sure alot of ppl just dont use this site. have a heaps good trip. I might run into you on the 6th august anyway haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion