Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Coast and Whitsundays - Nov. 24 2011 Departure

11 May 2011 Miss Dom asked

Miss Dom

Hi guys,
My name is Dominika and I have been thinking about booking this trip for some time now...either starting in Sydney or Daydream Island.
I am from Chicago and would traveling solo so I'm trying to get a feel for who else would be joining the group. I would like to meet people before I depart and see if anyone form my area is considering taking the plunge as well!
This will be my first time traveling with Contiki and any input/advice would be greatly appreciated :]

• Read the responses 2 responses so far
  • 22 Oct 2011 Marek RCSD said

Marek RCSD

Hey Dominika.. are you booked on the Coast & Whitsundays trip for November 24th by chance?

• 22 Oct 2011 Miss Dom said

Miss Dom

Hi there!
    Thank you for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, there was a change in plans and I decided to book a trip to Europe for the summer instead. Have you decided on this trip yet? I think it would be a great experience and am definitely still considering an aussie trip some time in the near future.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions