Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights 11th September 2011

15 May 2011 Alan asked

Alan

Is there anyone going to the European Highlights in September 11th? I've just booked it for September 5th, but I'm thinking about changing it to 11th to see the Oktoberfest in Munich. Is it worthly?

• 18 May 2011 Alan said

Alan

I’ve just changed it anyway. Is there anybody departing in September 11th?

• 22 Jun 2011 Explorer1244629 said

Explorer1244629

I’m going September 11th! Just booked it today. I’ve been dying to go to Oktoberfest and this tour does on a Friday woo! We should start a facebook group for our tour! Find me on facebook :) missvanessat86@yahoo.com

• 24 Jun 2011 Alan said

Alan

Hi, Vanessa! It’s nice to meet a travel partner at least. The facebook group is a good idea if we find more people traveling with us. The trip is already full, so we just need to know who they are :-)

Are you traveling alone too? Is it your first time in Europe or you’ve been there before?

• 25 Jun 2011 MrWyps said

Default_avatar

There’s another tour on the 13th, is it the same one as this? Hope it is do We get to know you guys.

• 25 Jun 2011 Alan said

Alan

We are departing to Europe on the day 11th, arriving in London on the 12th and going to Paris on the 13th. Is that your tour?

• 26 Jun 2011 Explorer1244629 said

Explorer1244629

Alan,
    Yes I’m also traveling alone. I will be arriving in London on the 10th. Are you going to London early? I’m looking forward to trying and meeting more people before hand too. This will be my second time in Europe, but the first time I went I did study abroad in Rome Italy and basically only stayed in Italy. What about you? Is this your first time in Europe?

• 26 Jun 2011 Explorer1244629 said

Explorer1244629

Mrwyps,
    I’m pretty sure you are going on the same tour that we are. Add me on facebook. My email is in an above posting. Are you going alone on the tour also?

• 26 Jul 2011 Megzie87 said

Megzie87

I am doing this tour!! My friend and i we are going to be in London 2 days before departure, and staying at the accom supplied by contiki the night before. :)

• 12 Aug 2011 Nicole E said

Nicole E

Hi all, I’ll be on this tour as well. From Edmonton, Canada. We’ll be hitting Oktoberfest really?

• 13 Aug 2011 Alan said

Alan

Hi, Nicole! Yes. The Oktoberfest goes from September 17th until October 3rd. There’s a facebook group for the tour if you want to join: http://www.facebook.com/groups/186069638101637/

• 7 Sep 2011 chrisnchoc said

Default_avatar

me and bf in this tour too! hi everyone in advance!

• 18 Nov 2011 nickyrick said

nickyrick

Hey Guys! how was the trip? may we have your feedback please. I am planing to take this trip next year may…would love to hear from you guys. I hope you enjoyed urselves…=)

• 13 Feb 2012 JenW said

Default_avatar

Hey!! I’m thinking of booking this date :) I’m going Oktoberfest after also!! Are you all thinking of flying to Munich as soon as the tour ends?

• 8 Jul 2012 Dani007 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,
    I’m Dani, I’m from Newcastle, Australia. I will also be flying solo on this tour so It would be great to chat to everyone before the tour starts :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion