Community_discussions_small  

Question

european adventurer/ ultimate european!

16 May 2011 Hannah asked

Hannah

which tour is better?! Im having a hard time trying to decide which european tour to go on! thinking about going mid 2012! Either the adventurer or ultimate european. Is there anyone else thinking of doing one then or recomend what one i should go on!?!

• 27 Jun 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Hey! Im thinking of going on the Ultimate European at the end of June 2012 once Ive finished uni :)

• 28 Jun 2011 Hannah said

Hannah

ooh cool! yea i really cant decide if i want to do the ultimate or the adventurer european contikis! they both look so good! are you going with anyone or solo? I think i might stay over in london for the olympics too! thatd be amazing, so itd be cool to get to know others with similar plans!

• 28 Jun 2011 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Yeah I had my mind set on the Contrasts tour, but after i got my Olympics tickets I realised that I had more time for Contiki, so now Im set on the Ultimate European one. Im going with one of my friends, but I definitely want to meet everyone on the tour and make new friends. ahha. There are so many others going over next year on my facebook group! :)

• 7 Aug 2011 Ashlee said

Default_avatar

Im looking at doing the europe Adventurer end of June if all goes according to plan :)!

• 8 Aug 2011 Hannah said

Hannah

It looks really cool a! Im seriously struggling on deciding between the ultimate and the adventurer! like the way the european adventurer goes on a more coastal route but then the ultimate european is longer and you get a mini holiday in the greek islands or eygpy! I havnt found many others interested in the adventurer so its nice to see someone else keen on it! haha would you be going solo?

• 1 Oct 2011 Darcy said

Darcy

I’ve just booked the adventurer for June 15 and will be solo, so excited! Staying in England for 6 months or so afterwards, so definitely want some Olympic Games excitement =)

• 25 Oct 2011 DaniDee said

DaniDee

I’ve booked the Ultimate European on June 10. I’m so excited – have you decided which one you’re going to do?

• 26 Oct 2011 Hannah said

Hannah

hey im going ultimate on the 24 june! :) so cant wait. and then im staying on in london after to work.. well thats my plan anyway hopefully there will be jobs!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.