Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

European Discovery- Winter October 25th

17 May 2011 Lizzie__ said

Lizzie__

I'm a solo travler, and was wondering if anyone else on here booked for thease dates? =]

• Read the responses 88 responses so far
  • 1 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

3 of us had actually booked the same trip. Nice to meet you!

• 1 Jun 2011 Lizzie__ said

Lizzie__

Haha, Finally someone. Nice to meet you to. We’re you guys from? I’m from Brisbane, Australia.

• 1 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

We are from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. How will your journey begin with? From London or Amsterdam?

Lizzie__

I’ll be there for a whole 4 hours during my stop over to London. im starting in London, staying at the Royal National Hotel the night before the tour starts, and afew days after. yourself?

• 1 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

It’s great! We stay a night before the tour start in the same hotel too. But we will end our journey from Paris a day after the tour end.

• 1 Jun 2011 Mea said

Mea

Nice to meet you Wayne & Lizzie :D

Lizzie__

sounds good. im auctually planing to stay on for another 2 weeks after the tour but i have no plans as to what im going to do yet.

• 2 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

i would thought if you have long time for your vacation, you can opt for other Contiki tour which last longer.

• 2 Jun 2011 Lizzie__ said

Lizzie__

i’ve auctually been to europe and the uk before. and done other tours.. and i know after 10 – 12 days on a tour im over it and the tour atmospher and kinda need a break! have you been before?

• 2 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

Few times i had been to Europe, like France, Italy, Istantul, Moscow etc… But never once i done it with Contiki tour. Feel excited though! btw, how’s your previous experience with Contiki tour?

Lizzie__

i havent dont contiki before, i did Topdeck my last tour and found i didn’t enjoy it so much so i opted for contiki this time hoping it will be alot better. how about youself?

• 2 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

To be honest, we choose Contiki mainly because we have some discount voucher with the local agent :-p

Lizzie__

haha oh okay fair enough. have you done a contiki tour before? how did you find it?

• 2 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

We are all first timer for the Contiki tour. Totally zero experience with them. What i saw is that it sound really not bad from past traveler’s comment Kinda hope we had picked the best

Lizzie__

from what i’ve been told ive been told to expect lots of partying as well as lots of sight seeing!

• 2 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

Let’s get the party started then !! ;-)

Lizzie__

hahaha!!!
    have been to any of the places on this tour before?

• 2 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

Let me see. I been to Rome, Venice & Paris. Oh Amsterdam as well but not in a great depth. & yourself?

Lizzie__

From This tour i’ve seen just seen Amsterdam. but on my previous trip i went to to Scotland. Ierland Budapest. Vienna. Prauge. Berlin. then Amsterdam and was basing myself in London.

• 2 Jun 2011 wayne said

Default_avatar

I assume your last tour also travel a lots in coach. Would it be too tired or boring to sit in coach all day long?

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions