Community_discussions_small  

Question

30thOct11AussieExplore+Sailing(Sydney)

17 May 2011 HelloTheSun asked

HelloTheSun

Hello everyone, I've booked the Aussie Explorer with Whitsundays Sailing (start Sydney) starting at the 30th Oct 2011, who else have done this? ;)
Greets
Matthias (from Germany)

• 14 Aug 2011 Martijn Verburg said

Martijn Verburg

Hey Matthias, I have just booked this trip…
    Did you already get in touch with other travellers ?

• 8 Sep 2011 HelloTheSun said

HelloTheSun

Hey Martijn,
    not until yet, maybe it’s because there is no travel-structure in this community, so everybody have to open it’s own blog … i don’t belive that the most are locking bevor a new post into the community if already exists one.
    Greets
    Matthias

• 16 Sep 2011 GiancarloP said

GiancarloP

Hey Guys,
    I just booked this tour about a week ago. This trip is going to be awesome.

I think this tour is two tours in one big tour. So for the first couple of weeks its the “Beaches and Reefs” tour and the weeks after is another tour. Maybe check a discussion forum question with “Beaches and Reefs+Sailing(Sydney) oct.30th”. I hope this helps in finding other people on our tour.

Giancarlo ( from Toronto,Canada )

• 15 Oct 2011 Explorer1299931 said

Default_avatar

im going on the first part of the tour up to cairns im from western australia

• 17 Oct 2011 GiancarloP said

GiancarloP

Hey Explorer1299931,
    What part of the tour are you looking forward to the most?

• 18 Oct 2011 Explorer1299931 said

Default_avatar

the sailing I think and making new friends

• 20 Oct 2011 HelloTheSun said

HelloTheSun

Hey Travellers,
    only a few days to start of the great experience. How was your preparations?
    I have to travel about 30 hours to sydney – I hope Quantas is as good as it was said ;)
    Greets
    Matthias

• 21 Oct 2011 Martijn Verburg said

Martijn Verburg

hey guys,
    Everybody already getting excited for the trip? From all the stories that I have been told, it should not be less than fantastic! I will arrive in Sydney on Thursday night, so I will have a couple of days to see Sydney before our trip starts..

Greetings,
    Martijn (Holland)

• 23 Oct 2011 GiancarloP said

GiancarloP

Hey everyone,
    Just like Martijn, I’ll be spending a couple of days in Sydney before the tour but I’ll be arriving in Sydney on Friday in the morning. I will also be going canyoning (abseiling/rappling and going through caves) at the Blue Mountains on Saturday for most of the day. I’ll be staying at the same hotel that the tour starts in ( the Holiday Inn Potts Point). If anyone wants to meet me before the tour, just say so.

See you guys soon,
    Giancarlo

• 25 Oct 2011 Explorer1301779 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys… I will be in Sidney on Friday the 28th…staying at the holiday inn Potts point.. I think that is the meeting place for the trip too… Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a blast.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion