Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer 19 Dec '11 - 11 Jan '12

20 May 2011 Alex Leigh asked

Default_avatar

Helloooo :) My friend and I have booked the Winter Wanderer 19 Dec '11 - 11 Jan '12 (New Year's in Venice). Anyone else booked/thinking about booking?

• 28 Jul 2011 Explorer1271147 said

Default_avatar

hi yeah me and my partner are going on that one…really looking forward to it :) saw some good reviews

• 28 Jul 2011 Alex Leigh said

Default_avatar

Awesome! Where are you guys from. I’m from Sydney.

Default_avatar

we are from Melbourne. this should rock!

• 28 Jul 2011 Alex Leigh said

Default_avatar

Wooo! Looking forward to meeting you both!

Default_avatar

yeah, when do you guys get to london? we get there on the 16th. are you staying at the royal national or imperial? we will be at the imperial.

• 29 Jul 2011 Alex Leigh said

Default_avatar

My friend is getting there before me, I’m not sure of the date. I get there on the 18th, cutting it fine I know. We are staying at the Royal National. I fly back to Sydney on Jan 16.

• 1 Aug 2011 Explorer1271147 said

Default_avatar

Yeah we are doing a Stonehenge tour on the 18th so we will miss the meeting. I got family in Germany so after the tour we are going to stay with them for a bit. Well looking forward to meeting you both :) see you on December 19

• 8 Sep 2011 Erin* said

Erin*

My partner & I are doing this tour & we are so excited! We are both from Perth & are flying out of Australia on the 16th :)

• 8 Sep 2011 Explorer1287262 said

Default_avatar

This poem is about a man’s word, which was a precious commodity in those days. Language was not taken lightly.
    http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110804001649AAF3Oc2

• 20 Sep 2011 Jamie said

Jamie

Hey everyone! I just signed up for the Dec 19th tour today. Solo so far but trying to convince my friend to join :) Can’t wait! I’m from Calgary, Canada and going to school in the UK. See you all soon!

• 20 Sep 2011 Alex Leigh said

Default_avatar

Can’t wait! :)

• 21 Sep 2011 Explorer1271147 said

Default_avatar

hey erin its good to see there is another couple going yey. my sister lives in perth too.
    hi (seabreeze25) my sisters boyfriend is from canada (reddeer) they met on contiki last year and she went solo too, she said its scary until you meet everyone and then its heaps of fun so dont worry if your friend cant come. cant wait to meet everyone :)

• 21 Sep 2011 Erin* said

Erin*

Haha yes I was hoping there would be a few other couples :)

It’s only 89 days away! :P

• 21 Sep 2011 JoshK said

JoshK

Hi everyone, booked this tour not long ago with a mate.

• 25 Sep 2011 raj864 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, just booked! travelling solo but keen as. im also doing the london explorer contiki beforehand for 5 days.

Default_avatar

aww shit, im from wollongong. shouldve mentioned that

• 25 Sep 2011 Alex Leigh said

Default_avatar

Ahh not far away! Welcome :) My mate is doing the London Explorer beforehand too. Can’t wait to meet you all!

Default_avatar

im ready :) europe won’t know what hit it!

• 2 Oct 2011 Explorer1296523 said

Default_avatar

I’m coming along as well! (From Brisbane, QLD, Australia)

• 31 Oct 2011 Madz said

Madz

I’m on this Tour! I have two friends that have booked with me :) We are from Newcastle! Flying into London on the 16/17th and staying in London after the tour a week after to continue the celebrations :) Look forward to meeting everyone!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.