Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Impressions June 21, 2011

23 May 2011 Sabrina asked

Sabrina

Hi, is anyone going on this tour? This is my first Contiki Tour and I am going solo. I'm from Miami, and planning on arriving in London on the 20th and staying at the Royal National. Will anyone be there around these dates?

• 6 Jun 2011 L Hutton said

L Hutton

Sabrina! I’m going to be on this trip also! I don’t know when I’ll get to London yet as I will be in N. England visiting friends, but I’m looking forward to meeting you! Any plans before the tour begins?

• 10 Jun 2011 Armando said

Armando

Hey guys I am also going on this trip solo and as a Contiki Rookie lol, but I think we are going to have a great time. Sabrina I am also from Miami, I live in Kendall. You guys should add me on facebook because I don’t understand this Contiki Community too well. Armando del Busto. If you guys know of another place where people are communicating please let me know..

• 13 Jun 2011 Sabrina said

Sabrina

Armando, when are you leaving from Miami?

• 13 Jun 2011 Armando said

Armando

Sabrina, the 21st with Delta airlines. I saw that you’ll be arriving london on the 20th. I’m planing on staying in London after our tour is over for 2 more days, you should look into it. Do you have Facebook?

• 13 Jun 2011 Sabrina said

Sabrina

I’ll add you on Facebook.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 3 years

This question was posted about over 3 years ago. It has been discussed 6 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

• Sabrina
  • L Hutton
  • Armando

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.