Community_discussions_small  

Question

Apply Vietnam visa on arrival?

23 May 2011 Brendan asked

Brendan

Hello all,

In the process of planning the up-coming trip to Vietnam in July, I did some research of the agencies for getting the visa approval letter, and it seems that Lucky Vietnam Visa is the cheapest one, but I am not quite sure about their reliability as I don`t find on this forum some more posts from the travelers who used their service.

Any experiences?

Thanks a lot!

• 25 May 2011 damien said

Default_avatar

Im going in August i used http://www.vietnamvisa.com/?gclid=CJ7QhcD5gakCFYKFpAodEAJHSA and applied on line had the visa conformation within 3 days … now i just have to hope it works when i get there i think it was about $22 for 30 days

• 24 Oct 2013 hiendoan said

Default_avatar

why dont you try : www.vietnam-evisa.org . The best website to get visa to Vietnam. Fast and trust.

• 24 Oct 2013 joetran said

Default_avatar

Just $15 for 30 days stay at www.instantvietnamvisa.com and get the PRIVATE approval letter within 36 hours. Bulk discount for group and member as well.
    You can learn more about visa on arrival at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3KVpgHmsG0
    or read more about the legitimate of visa on arrival at www.instantvietnamvisa.com/legal-basics-of-vietnam-visa-on-arrival/

• 16 Jan 2014 Mercedesas said

Default_avatar

twetr

• 15 Oct 2014 Explorer4155286 said

Default_avatar

Cheapest Vietnam Visa On Arrival You must check Vietnamvisa.pro its only 10$/pax!

• 27 Nov 2014 evisavn said

Default_avatar

vietnamimmigration.com provides you a simple way to obtain Vietnam Visa on arrival. A simple four way procedure helps you get your Vietnam visa within a very short span. Apply here: https://www.vietnamimmigration.com/apply-vietnam-visa/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion