Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate Winter Adventure, 10th to 16th July 2011

24 May 2011 stephyrenny asked

stephyrenny

Is anyone else going on this tour??? :-)

• 31 May 2011 Explorer1254250 said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I just booked myself into this tour last week! I’m super excited! Are you travelling by yourself?

• 31 May 2011 stephyrenny said

stephyrenny

Hey! Yep, going by myself :) Where are you from?? Nice to meet you by the way, I’m Steph :)

Default_avatar

Hey Steph:)
    I’m Justine from Brisbane. I’m also travelling by myself. First time alone but really looking forward to it! Where are you from? Have you done a contiki trip before?

stephyrenny

I’m from Sydney :) haven’t done Contiki no but have travelled with Topdeck before, so similar thing I guess… When do you arrive in NZ??

Default_avatar

I fly in late on the 9th, only arrive at the hotel like midnight :( but I have 2 extra nights at the end of the trip. What about you? :)

stephyrenny

I’m flying in late on the 9th too but from Hamilton (spending 5 days there before the tour). And same as you, 2 days after in Christchurch though not sure what there is to do there now!!! :( are you staying at The Bealeys Hotel as well?

Default_avatar

Ok cool:) at least that means there is someone else around after! Yup staying at The Bealeys Hotel, thought it was the easiest to organize. I haven’t had much of a look into stuff to do…hopefully closer to the date I’ll have some sort of idea. Add me on facebook if you like… Email is s4141104@student.uq.edu.au :)

stephyrenny

Hahaha yep of course. I’ll add you :) talk to you on fb..

• 10 Jun 2011 Dewey11 said

Default_avatar

Hi, Im Sam, this is my second Contiki tour, couldn’t think of a better way to see the south island of NZ. I fly in and out pretty close to the start and finish dates, but really looking forward to it. If you want you can add me on FB,
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449991400
    or sam_edwards11@hotmail.com

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 3 years

This question was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 9 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

• stephyrenny
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.