Community_discussions_small  

Question

anyone doing beaches and reefs aussie in oct

25 May 2011 flasher asked

Default_avatar

would like to talk to someone who is doing this tour in oct or someone who has done this tour before

• 10 Jun 2011 niallerz said

niallerz

hey laura im doing the reefs and rainforests tour starting in cairns on the 13th of october where are you starting from? we might cross paths along the way ha

• 11 Jun 2011 Elizabeth C. said

Default_avatar

im doing beaches and reefs, but not in Oct. However, i hear that its is a great trip!

• 11 Jun 2011 flasher said

Default_avatar

cool,starting in cairns aswell,we should def b crossing paths at some stage,i hope it will b good trip,looking forward to it,drink sun sea sand,wat not to like,ha

• 16 Jun 2011 niallerz said

niallerz

yea from what ive heard it sounds good. its a holiday away from wet miserable ireland so i cant complain lol.

• 25 Jun 2011 HaliChris said

HaliChris

I’m doing the tour starting OCt 15th. I’m pretty psyched. I’ve never taken a trip like this before and never done it alone so I’m looking forward to meeting up with new people. It’s gonna be quite the vacation. So many adventures….

• 26 Jun 2011 AdrenalineJunkie83 said

AdrenalineJunkie83

Hey I am doing this one but starting on the 2nd of Oct in Sydney, so stoked! Might cross paths with some of you guys! Anyone else starting in syd on the 2nd?

• 26 Jun 2011 Amber said

Default_avatar

me and my boyfriend are were starting on 2nd of oct x

• 26 Jun 2011 AdrenalineJunkie83 said

AdrenalineJunkie83

Amazing! Same trip then, where are you guys from?!
    I will be in Sydney a few days before the tour starts! Are you doing the same?

• 27 Jun 2011 Wendy said

Wendy

Hi guys, I’ll be doing the reefs & rainforests tour starting on 2 Oct. I should be in Sydney just one day before, can’t wait!

• 28 Jun 2011 Amber said

Default_avatar

hey were from west sussex. were doing the same as you staying a few days before in sydney and few days after in cains. there dosent seem to be many people doing the tour at the moment :( hopfuly there will be more people on it nearer the time x

• 29 Jun 2011 AdrenalineJunkie83 said

AdrenalineJunkie83

West Sussex, near by then?! What day are you flying out?? I am leaving Heathrow on the 26th at 2200 if you leave on the sameday that would be a hell of a coincidence! I am sure it will be busy! but either way we will have an awesome time! haha. x

• 7 Jul 2011 adparker22 said

adparker22

I’m doing Reefs and Rainforests starting Oct 13th in Cairns! Spending a week in Melbourne before the tour to visit some friends, and coming from a European tour before that! Getting a bunch of travelling done before I start working full time :)

• 7 Jul 2011 Amber said

Default_avatar

im flying out on 27th lol so a day later from heathrow. guess were see you lot there.ive got to find out where the metting point is in sydney? cant wait!!! xxx

• 9 Jul 2011 niallerz said

niallerz

ah cool adparker, hav been to auz before, this is my first time & going solo ahhh lol :)

• 15 Jul 2011 adparker22 said

adparker22

Never been there before, never been out of North America! lol And also going solo!

• 15 Jul 2011 niallerz said

niallerz

well least i wont be the only 1 going solo :). do you know of anyone else going on the same trip?

• 20 Jul 2011 adparker22 said

adparker22

Don’t know of anyone else yet! Do you?

• 20 Jul 2011 sparkyuk said

sparkyuk

try facebook

• 21 Jul 2011 niallerz said

niallerz

no me either im sure we’ll meet loads there anyway, cant wait :)

• 10 Aug 2011 Nikki.Ducharme said

Nikki.Ducharme

I’m doing the beaches and reefs starting oct.2! and I’m staying in cairns for a week after!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion